Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

FlyeFit membership until august - open to offers

• 30-11-2018 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3 Wwalker2033

Hello

I have an annual membership for FlyeFit Drumcondra, have been a member a year and a half, however am moving and will have another gym on my doorstep. If you've never been to a FLyeFit definitely recommend! Free classes, long hours, and if you're central roaming isn't much more

I enquired and cant cancel to get anything back but can transfer it. Not desperate to get rid of it as I can still get there, just where i am moving i'll be A LOT closer to another gym which would be much more convenient and can't really afford or justify being a member at two gyms.

This is paid up until 20th August, the annual renewal is €259, which works out as €21.58/month. 9 months would work out to be €194.25, plus believe would mean bypass sign on as well which is €25.

Im with Drumcondra, but you can transfer for to any for €5.

Happy to take offers.

Advertisement