Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FlyeFit membership until august - open to offers

Options
  • 30-11-2018 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello

I have an annual membership for FlyeFit Drumcondra, have been a member a year and a half, however am moving and will have another gym on my doorstep. If you've never been to a FLyeFit definitely recommend! Free classes, long hours, and if you're central roaming isn't much more

I enquired and cant cancel to get anything back but can transfer it. Not desperate to get rid of it as I can still get there, just where i am moving i'll be A LOT closer to another gym which would be much more convenient and can't really afford or justify being a member at two gyms.

This is paid up until 20th August, the annual renewal is €259, which works out as €21.58/month. 9 months would work out to be €194.25, plus believe would mean bypass sign on as well which is €25.

Im with Drumcondra, but you can transfer for to any for €5.

Happy to take offers.

Advertisement