Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW13 Captain poll

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ricky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Ricky......Dammit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,434 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Martial is just as unpredictable as Mane imo, he hasn't proved he's consistent yet.

Thanks for convincing me to switch from Martial to Sterling

Edit: Also kudos for a fine captain pick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Now that it's coming to crunch time I'm losing the balls to captain Ricky. Post international breaks don't produce tons of goals and he only played On Tuesday for Brazil. So he may not be guaranteed 90. If it were to be a captain fail I think id rather it come when the armband is on hazard as opposed to Ricky?

Edit: after a little more digging the Brazil match was in London so it's not as if he travelled. That really doesn't help

Like I said rather a blank from haz than Ricky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Like I said rather a blank from haz than Ricky

Ricky didnt blank

I've only had 2 captain fails this season
    Ricky and mitro
    There is a lesson in there for me but I will refuse to learn it
    Anyways Mitrovic was my VC so maybe I should have been crazier

Advertisement