Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV programme

Options
  • 19-11-2018 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My friend said they saw a programme on the tv the other evening about Ciara Mageean and Thomas Barr. They can't remember the name or channel but thinks it was 3e or TV3 but I've scanned both the Virgin Media and RTE player to no avail. I also tried the trusty social media feeds and Google search but nada. Just wondering if anyone here on the A&R forum happened to see the programme, or know what station or what it was called?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

Hi all,

My friend said they saw a programme on the tv the other evening about Ciara Mageean and Thomas Barr. They can't remember the name or channel but thinks it was 3e or TV3 but I've scanned both the Virgin Media and RTE player to no avail. I also tried the trusty social media feeds and Google search but nada. Just wondering if anyone here on the A&R forum happened to see the programme, or know what station or what it was called?

TIA
    I think it pops up on eirsport from time to time. It was about their build up to Rio

Advertisement