Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need the power of AH to help me find this

Options
  • 16-11-2018 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Ok. This is what I need and I think AF can help me.

Out there,,,, somewhere,,, there is a TV show that has a theme song / intro song that is either or similar to Layla by Derek and the Dominos

The opening few seconds. That amazing guitar !!

But I can't remember it, and it's annoying me.

I know it's not Goodfellas as i'm sure a simple google will find that.

I'm not saying the song is Layla - but it's very very close to the guitar into.

The TV show I think its linked to is a car show or something thats not a TV Drama/Soap series. I'm guessing the TV show would be from late 80's-90's

Can anyone help me find this?

Thank you.

Small update
    The misses thinks it Early 90s - the show was a Sports show or Car show - Male orientated

Ok.. Another update.

This is word for word you message to me a min ago

"I picture cars flying past screen and music on and man with white grey hair big glasses. It could be some other thing it's off though !"

Comments

Advertisement