Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Co Kildare

Options
  • 09-11-2018 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I need to join a gym to get fit for a fitness test. I am a slim build but have zero exercise experience. Can anyone recommend a good gym in the Naas/Newbridge area preferably with a pool

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Sounds more like a leisure centre...K Leisure have a centre in both Naas and Newbridge if you want to check them out

http://www.kildareleisure.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

Ais123 wrote: »
    I need to join a gym to get fit for a fitness test. I am a slim build but have zero exercise experience. Can anyone recommend a good gym in the Naas/Newbridge area preferably with a pool

Thanks

I use the Osprey Myself and would recommend it. Also never heard a bad word said about K-leisure naas or newbridge,

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ais123

What is the Osprey like? I'm torn between that and killashee. K leisure is out for me because its always crowded.

Ais123 wrote: »
    What is the Osprey like? I'm torn between that and killashee. K leisure is out for me because its always crowded.

Its decent, Just had a revamp of the facilities so its better than it was.

it suits me just purely on location and while Mondays can be busy its generally only at 50% capacity so its ok in that area,

it could be a little bigger and have more but you can say that about most places,

best thing to do is pop in and get a tour and see for yourself

rob

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ais123

RTighe wrote: »
    Its decent, Just had a revamp of the facilities so its better than it was.

it suits me just purely on location and while Mondays can be busy its generally only at 50% capacity so its ok in that area,

it could be a little bigger and have more but you can say that about most places,

best thing to do is pop in and get a tour and see for yourself

rob

Thanks for the information I'll check them both out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭siochain

no pool but if you want a great environment to get fit the performance and fitness academy is worth checking out

siochain wrote: »
    no pool but if you want a great environment to get fit the performance and fitness academy is worth checking out

Second this

Advertisement