Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you recommend?

Options
  • 03-11-2018 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

I’d love to start a Christmas village scene and add to
    It every year but the main ones I like on Amazon like Lemax and Department 56 are just a bit pricey per building.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable quality set that doesn’t have the light shining through the walls? I don’t mind €30-€40 per building.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

BrianJD wrote: »
    I’d love to start a Christmas village scene and add to
    It every year but the main ones I like on Amazon like Lemax and Department 56 are just a bit pricey per building.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable quality set that doesn’t have the light shining through the walls? I don’t mind €30-€40 per building.

Thanks

https://www.woodies.ie/christmas/christmas-decorations/christmas-houses-villages?is_ajax=1&p=1

Woodies have some nice pieces. They often have a 50% off sale on them around Christmas. Was in Johnstown Garden Centre in Kildare yesterday and they have a HUGE selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Yeah Woodies have some lovely bits and they do all get reduced, I got one that was reduced as a present from Woodies its great quality and looks really expensive, I'm hoping to pick something up this year to ad to it
    I think I have seen some in Brown Thomas too

Advertisement