Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

What would you recommend?

• 03-11-2018 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ BrianJD

I’d love to start a Christmas village scene and add to
    It every year but the main ones I like on Amazon like Lemax and Department 56 are just a bit pricey per building.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable quality set that doesn’t have the light shining through the walls? I don’t mind €30-€40 per building.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭ jellybear

BrianJD wrote: »
    I’d love to start a Christmas village scene and add to
    It every year but the main ones I like on Amazon like Lemax and Department 56 are just a bit pricey per building.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable quality set that doesn’t have the light shining through the walls? I don’t mind €30-€40 per building.

Thanks

https://www.woodies.ie/christmas/christmas-decorations/christmas-houses-villages?is_ajax=1&p=1

Woodies have some nice pieces. They often have a 50% off sale on them around Christmas. Was in Johnstown Garden Centre in Kildare yesterday and they have a HUGE selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

Yeah Woodies have some lovely bits and they do all get reduced, I got one that was reduced as a present from Woodies its great quality and looks really expensive, I'm hoping to pick something up this year to ad to it
    I think I have seen some in Brown Thomas too

Advertisement