Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Sooooo exciting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Got my pm I'm so excited!!! Thanks jellybear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Knine wrote: »
    Got my PM too. Was I not meant to get the Boardsies name too?:D

Oh sorry, never thought to include that! I'm currently sending this info to you all. Let's blame the tiredness on this little blip :)

So now that that's done...Please don't forget to PM me when you have sent and received your package(s). Thanks all!! :D

I just bought the last few little bits for my secret santas this morning! I am never this prepared!!! woohooo

Now, that is organisation!!! :D Haven't had a chance to look yet but, should have mine bought by Friday :)

• Advertisement

So today is the first official day for posting :D

You have until next Friday, 30th November, to send your package :)

Don't forget to PM me when you both send and receive you package(s) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Hoping my zooplus order will arrive before next Friday!! :o

Got my pressies bought this evening :) It's amazing what you can get for €10! The bargain hunter in me is happy!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

I have bought both of my presents! now to get a box and start wrapping!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I've half my present ordered, also hoping it'll arrive on time!

• Advertisement

I mostly got my two secret Santa's sorted today. Just have to pick up something small for each tomorrow. Hoping I'll get them posted tomorrow too. I'm so organised this year, I'm well proud of myself!!! :):):)

My zooplus order should be arriving today, just have little bits to pick up in town and I’ll get them shipped off then :D

My poor inbox is very quiet...hoping people will get around to posting by Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

Hi PM sent 😊🎄ðŸŽ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

jellybear wrote: »
    My poor inbox is very quiet...hoping people will get around to posting by Friday :)

We are all wrapped and nearly ready to be posted... All have been tested and approved by Mr C, who took exception to me wrapping them while trying to steal another.

The struggles are real :)

Milo did the same!! He was convinced at least one thing would be for him :D

I have both of mine wrapped, will be posting in the morning. will send pm then :-)

I’m hoping to get mine off tomorrow evening or early Friday at latest! Have a couple of bits to pick up in town tomorrow first :D this is where the real fun begins, chasing up to make sure everyone has their packages sent :P

Same as above tomorrow afternoon or early on Friday. I was really hoping to finish on Monday but I just ended up being run off my feet with other stuff. But I'm totally chilled because I know the last couple of things I need and I have the wrapping and boxes ready so once I get the time (fingers crossed tomorrow) it'll be a simple job. Opening day is sooooooo far away though!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Same here. Hoping to have mine off tomorrow. The crap weather today put me off going to the Post Office.

• Advertisement

Awh thanks all!!:) I know BB, opening day is so far away :( Sure it'll be something to look forward to :D

I was planning to wrap it all up tonight but stuck in a stupid webinar! hoping to post tomorrow (if I get it wrapped!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I'm so jealous of everyone. I really wanted to do it this year but was just too busy to do it justice. :(

...Plus I got non-dogs last year and was traumatised. :D

Posted both my presents... one was slightly heavier then I expected!!

Awh you're all stars, lots of presents posted and some have even arrived :D

In random, completely unrelated news- got an email from Dogs Trust today to tell me I'd won a hamper from the Kinsale Food Company for holding a Pupcake Day in work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Mine were posted today

Mine will be off tomorrow morning, my dad decided to take down all the Christmas decorations and pile them on top of the presents, so once the decorations are up the presents will be off :D

Posted mine yesterday! Hope my Secret Santas like their pressies!!! :-)

Doing really well, plenty of packages on their way now :) Hope you all enjoy the Toy Show later!

• Advertisement

Is it sad that I bought paw-secco for the cats to have during the toy show since we will be having Prosecco? :o

Advertisement