Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Exit Poll

Options
  • 26-10-2018 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Who did you got for today

Exit Poll 1228 votes

Michael D Higgins
    0% 0 votes
    Gavin Duffy
    39% 482 votes
    Liadh Ní Riadah
    0% 10 votes
    Seán Gallagher
    2% 26 votes
    Peter Casey
    1% 15 votes
    Joan Freeman
    54% 670 votes
    Spoil /Abstain
    2% 25 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Which Election?

Referendum - No
    Presidential - SG 1, MDH 2, PC 3.

Oh, and Poll needs a Poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Mint Sauce wrote:
    Oh, and Poll needs a Poll.

yeah it put the thread up without letting me input the poll if some obliging mod could fix it I'd be forever grateful!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭JMNolan

Referendum - Yes
    Presidential - Casey #1

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Coolfresian

Casey #1

Referendum #no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Ref -Yes
    Presidential - 1. P Casey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Voted for Michael D. to be allowed marry Peter Casey in a Satanic ritual cursing Mohamed and baby Jesus.

Second preference went to Sean Gallagher’s teeth...just his teeth...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Referendum Yes
    Presidential P.Casey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

Referendum - Yes
    Presidential - Peter Casey

Ooh I’m a racist fascist and an anti-religious bigot!!

Everyday is a school day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Casey number 1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Referendum: Yes

Presidential: Spoilt vote, don't want any of them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Casey #1 and Yes to remove Blasphemy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Peter Casey flying in his helicoptor. Has broken circular logic that Varadkar only defends travellers because he himself is an ethnic minority - if they're not an ethnic minority why would that make him sympathise? Doesn't matter, it's just some way of saying "oh yeah, well you're brown". Dirtbag carbon copy of trump. Do you have to pretend to not think his supporters are not deplorable to avoid making them more entrenched?

Casey received my #1 with the others drawing a blank. Yes to abolish medieval law.

Peter Casey flying in his helicoptor. Has broken circular logic that Varadkar only defends travellers because he himself is an ethnic minority - if they're not an ethnic minority why would that make him sympathise? Doesn't matter, it's just some way of saying "oh yeah, well you're brown". Dirtbag carbon copy of trump. Do you have to pretend to not think his supporters are not deplorable to avoid making them more entrenched?

So... you voted for Peter Casey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

JMNolan wrote: »
    So... you voted for Peter Casey?
    Lol :) I'll vote for MDH, who everyone thought was great until five minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Voted Peter casey. THe next referendum will be on varadkar and the thought police, allowing them to plug into your mind and make decisions for you. It’s not much of a step from where we are now... the sheeple will oblige if snakeadkar and the media tell them too..

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Voted Peter casey. THe next referendum will be on varadkar and the thought police, allowing them to plug into your mind and make decisions for you. It’s not much of a step from where we are now... the sheeple will oblige if snakeadkar and the media tell them too..

I voted Casey too but I feel we might be on different wavelengths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Graniteville

Casey #1 - purely because I have decent bets on w/o MDH and look forward to collecting from Boylesports and Ladbrokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Referendum - Yes
    Presidential - Peter Casey

Ooh I’m a racist fascist and an anti-religious bigot!!

Everyday is a school day.

You'll have to try a lot harder with old racism.

They are the same race as us! :)

I wonder how long it took the hobbit to make his journey to the polling booth! Probably months given the size of his stride! Or maybe he took the Learjet! Or used the ring ... although I think ring has now passed onto Varadkar. From Isildur to Gollum to bilbo in the aras to varadkar. Weak and easily swayed men with power the ultimate prize!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

6 no 1's for Casey from my family

• Registered Users Posts: 23,374 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I wonder how long it took the hobbit to make his journey to the polling booth! Probably months given the size of his stride! Or maybe he took the Learjet! Or used the ring ... although I think ring has now passed onto Varadkar. From Isildur to Gollum to bilbo in the aras to varadkar. Weak and easily swayed men...

I'm more interested in what you had for breakfast. LSD and coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

The largest problem found with the current president is he was advised to use the presidential jet.
    Jesus ****ing wept.
    A collection of ignorant ****ing idiots led by the nose by their own prejudice to vote for a tax exile that wants us out of europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Casey and Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

P Casey down to 10/1 Higgins 1/25

Has there been official polls since last Tuesday, All the Sunday polls were taken before last week.

pjohnson wrote: »
    I'm more interested in what you had for breakfast. LSD and coke?

Two slices of toast! Imagine what I’d come out with on that gear, probably even more nonsense and spoof than varadkar!

Two slices of toast! Imagine what I’d come out with on that gear, probably even more nonsense and spoof than shnakedar!

FYP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

my two votes went to Peter Casey:pac: (received two polling cards)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

MDH,+ YES

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I voted for exactly no one as the office of president in this country is utterly irrelevant.

And yes, the anti social situation with travelers will remain even in the unlikely event an essentially disinterested multi millionaire is returned to said office.

Advertisement