Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read Dead Redemption 2 49.99 Supervalu

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,821 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

SuperValu Enniscorthy got 26 copies for PS4, dunno about Xbox.

Them feckers weren't on the list were they :confused: I bought it digitally because I didn't want to drive anywhere to collect the dam thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

dan786 wrote: »
    Great Price for the most awaited game of the year.

Pick up Red Dead Redemption 2 on PS4 or Xbox ONE in selected SuperValu stores from Friday October 26th for just €49.99.

Offer available while stocks last. Find your nearest SuperValu stockist here: https://bit.ly/2AqRNOS
    SuperValu money off vouchers can be used with them too. Got mine for €38.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭venomousfrog

akelly02 wrote: »
    any idea of amount of copies in port?

Im not sure, I spoke with Manager he said they got a box full with PS4 versions only. I called supervalue in Portlaoise and was lucky to get one of the staff to put one aside for me, going over at 2pm to collect it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Panic Stations

Got mine at 9am this morning. Had to ask behind the desk for it. Weekend sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone any idea if it’s in Merchants Quay in Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Claw09

Picked up a ps4 copy in SuperValu Corbally now. There at customer service in a drawer, just ask for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Was sold out of my Supervalue today.
    TBH, if you are willing to wait a week, you will probably pick up a copy in CEX for about 50 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

TBH, if you are willing to wait a week, you will probably pick up a copy in CEX for about 50 euro.

There was available on CEX earlier for €60. Madness for a 'second-hand' game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Anyone any idea if it’s in Merchants Quay in Cork?

Just in there 2 minutes ago, no PS4 but they have Xbox they said

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lafpat

Claw09 wrote: »
    Picked up a ps4 copy in SuperValu Corbally now. There at customer service in a drawer, just ask for the game.

Just picked up XBox One version now all PS4 Versions gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

They were behind the counter in mine this morning. Used a 7 off voucher so €43.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Was sold out of my Supervalue today. TBH, if you are willing to wait a week, you will probably pick up a copy in CEX for about 50 euro.

It's 60 now, will probably go up to 70 when the special offers in Smyth's, SuperValu are done, might be 50 in a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,630 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

sweetie wrote: »
    It's 60 now, will probably go up to 70 when the special offers in Smyth's, SuperValu are done, might be 50 in a few months.

How long you reckon it will be tradeable for €40 cash?

It's currently €48

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

mrcheez wrote:
    How long you reckon it will be tradeable for €40 cash?

At least 6 weeks I'd say but that's a guess

sweetie wrote: »
    At least 6 weeks I'd say but that's a guess

Cool if I can play this alone for 3 weeks I should see most of it through ;)

Now to see if I can find a copy!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭calnand

I called into my local SuperValu this morning and they didn't have any Xbox versions, so I got my brother to pick them up by him. Then I called in after work and all they had was Xbox versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Called my local one by phone around 3pm and was told if I'm not there by 6pm it would be gone as promised to hold it. Got into queue at 5:59pm and got it. A lad was waiting nearby as they said if I wasn't there by 6:15pm it would he his. You should have seen his poor face.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Word of warning, this has 3Gb download upon install plus initial install takes an age i.e. An hour or two

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Corkforever

Anyone see any left in Cork anywhere this evening?

TheDriver wrote: »
    Word of warning, this has 3Gb download upon install plus initial install takes an age i.e. An hour or two

Just over two hours but you can't leave it alone until you've to put in disc 2 then it'll run it's course.

• Advertisement

mrcheez wrote: »
    Cool if I can play this alone for 3 weeks I should see most of it through ;)

Now to see if I can find a copy!

Ended up being sold out when I looked BUT the SuperValu I went into had 2 Bushmills for €30..that's a €15 bottle each (normally around €27)!

Deal of the year! Err..thanks OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Supervalu in Thurles didn’t bother stocking either. I picked up my copy in Argos instead. The institutionalised staff there don’t like the new owner or the changes SuperValu is making.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

59.99 in smyths, got mine in Tallaght, was sold out in a few Supervalus i had tried

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

Cormo87 wrote: »

Is this simple enough to do? Have the revolut card but just dont want to blow my sons last few quid if if doesnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

canihave wrote: »
    Is this simple enough to do? Have the revolut card but just dont want to blow my sons last few quid if if doesnt work

I bought it through Indonesia store too. Only took an hour to download and install. Had heard stories of 6 hours etc. My PS4 does have an ethernet cable plugged directly in so that's probably the difference .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Best Xbox download price at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Is it still 50 euro does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭stesaurus

There were still some in Supervalu Gorey on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

stesaurus wrote: »
    There were still some in Supervalu Gorey on Sunday

Id be looking in or around Dublin. I have called two SuperValus already and theyre out of stock :mad:

• Advertisement

Was in Supervalu yesterday where manager took a call. He told the person that they got an allocation and they're all gone and wouldn't get them in again unless another big game comes out. They don't sell games as such so he said "like harvey norman, when they're gone they're gone".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement