Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lapland

Options
  • 24-10-2018 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey guys, we planning on a trip to lapland and have a few questions for those of you who may have done this for Christmas,

1. We have three kids youngest is 2.5 and still in nappies, should we potty train him be 4 going r will the thermal suits they give out and super frequent nappy changes be ok?

2. What are the thermal suits they give out like? Are the 2 piece or all in one one piece and if so I dread using the toilet with one on?

3. What do we need to pack for underneath the snow suits? Does everything need to b thermal as in socks underwear baselayers, and if so where the hell do I get them?

Sorry i've never been on snow holiday before and kids have never been out of the country, I also have ocd so although its something I no we will enjoy, so much about it is making me anxious, tia x

Advertisement