Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

With a bit of education she could have gone along way . Its a pity traveller culture does not encourage education ,quite the opposite in fact .

mikhail wrote: »
    Ethnicity is about culture at least as much as race. The travellers are the same race as us settled folk, but it's valid to call them an ethnic group.
    An ethnic group or an ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common ancestry, language, history, society, culture or nation. Ethnicity is usually an inherited status based on the society in which one lives

Maybe I’m just more sick than I thought and I’m not thinking clearly but that doesn’t really describe the travellers as anything more than you or I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

tretorn wrote: »
    Where are your posts in support of the Irish travellers.
    You seem happy enough to tar this ethnic group with one brush lol, its only when someone is black that you have a problem.
    I never tarred the Nigerians with anything. I said a black woman abused the health service because she got away with it.
    I never said anything about children with extra needs, you need to lie down.
    Edited to add, yes I did remember her, I was quite shocked that someone would pull a stunt like that, I am a lot less naive now.
    Listen. I need to book an appointment with my gp almost a week in advance if I need to see him, because people are abusing the system with medical cards wasting valuable appointments for actual sick people. Sitting in my drs waiting room it’s always the same faces, a good portion of them travellers actually. Thousands of people abuse the health service daily. Black white yellow green.

And, I have had many many encounters with travellers, trespass, stealing, intimidation and coming into my business and robbing it while I was on the premises, not to mention being hit by a traveller with no insurance leaving a supermarket. I have had actual numerous direct encounters with the travelling community and I’m sad to say I had no positive experiences. You’re comparing my experiences with travellers with something a sna told you once, and a nurse told you once, 20 years ago. You have had no direct negative experiences to even justify your horrible racist attitude.

Listen. I need to book an appointment with my gp almost a week in advance if I need to see him, because people are abusing the system with medical cards wasting valuable appointments for actual sick people. Sitting in my drs waiting room it’s always the same faces, a good portion of them travellers actually. Thousands of people abuse the health service daily. Black white yellow green.

And, I have had many many encounters with travellers, trespass, stealing, intimidation and coming into my business and robbing it while I was on the premises, not to mention being hit by a traveller with no insurance leaving a supermarket. I have had actual numerous direct encounters with the travelling community and I’m sad to say I had no positive experiences. You’re comparing my experiences with travellers with something a sna told you once, and a nurse told you once, 20 years ago. You have had no direct negative experiences to even justify your horrible racist attitude.

Sorry are you a doctor? Did you evaluate the people there to determine they were sick or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

You are tarring an entire ethnic group with your negative experience and then you have the nerve to say I tarred a different ethnic group and you want to show how enlightened you are by lecturing me.

Get off the stage you hypocrite.

• Advertisement

RaichuMGS wrote: »
    Sorry are you a doctor? Did you evaluate the people there to determine they were sick or not?
    When you see the same faces there time and time and time again, you’d wonder. You’d also have to wonder how a person can foresee being sick almost a week in advance. And that’s not even getting to where usually mothers, will broadcast why they’re bringing their 3 kids into see the doctor on the same day. In fact I was a member of a mothers group on Facebook last year where a woman wondered if she should bring her child to a and e because the kid cut her knee falling the day before and it hadn’t scanned over yet.

You are tarring an entire ethnic group with your negative experience and then you have the nerve to say I tarred a different ethnic group and you want to show how enlightened you are by lecturing me.

travellers have tatted themselves with their carry on. No one formed these opinions just for the fun of it. It is due tor repeated behaviour patterns that are unacceptable in a modern society.

I’m ok being a hypocrite, and thankful I’m not racist.

I’m ok being a hypocrite, and thankful I’m not racist.

Sure of course you’re a racist you voted for Casey. Big old racist ya!

RaichuMGS wrote: »
    Sure of course you’re a racist you voted for Casey. Big old racist ya!
    Sorry are you black, because I only reply to white people
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

A family member lives on a cul de sac . Believe me its not the family of settled travellers who are the bane of peoples lives . Its the rough thug of a drug dealer who makes life uneasy for the residents
    I live in a quiet settled estate and again the only trouble maker is a dealer who's neighbours are demented from his arrogant thuggish behavour .
    I know who I would chose to live beside and its not based on who they are but how they behave

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    A family member lives on a cul de sac . Believe me its not the family of settled travellers who are the bane of peoples lives . Its the rough thug of a drug dealer who makes life uneasy for the residents
    I live in a quiet settled estate and again the only trouble maker is a dealer who's neighbours are demented from his arrogant thuggish behavour .
    I know who I would chose to live beside and its not based on who they are but how they behave
    In my town it’s the ethnic group that’s bringing in the heroin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 DublinJam

Margaret Cash does not represent the real travellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,322 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

DublinJam wrote: »

Does John Connors?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

What is a "real" traveller?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 DublinJam

What is a "real" traveller?

The vast majority of travellers are good decent people.

el oh el

Well I’ve never seen one

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

What's up with the massive number of troll accounts signing up to comment mainly on either this post or the Peter Casey one. There has to have been a new one twice a day over the past week, the account 3 posts above this (less than an hour old with all 4 of their posts in the past 25 mins just being some form of - most travellers are good people, the stats about travellers are wrong or troll-type, creating arguments posts) included.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,322 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    What's up with the massive number of troll accounts signing up to comment mainly on either this post or the Peter Casey one. There has to have been a new one twice a day over the past week, the account 3 posts above this (less than an hour old with all 4 of their posts in the past 25 mins just being some form of - most travellers are good people, the stats about travellers are wrong or troll-type, creating arguments posts) included.

This happens in After Hours and it can be in support of a group or against them.
    It happens a lot in the early hours of the morning when certain people get it into their head.

• Advertisement

AllForIt wrote: »
    Well she never said she was an angel.

Maybe she’s an angle gbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

OK, apart from the obvious connection with the traveller crowd, what does "gbh" mean in their semi-literate facebook rambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

what does "gbh" mean
    God Bless Her... ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

This happens in After Hours and it can be in support of a group or against them.
    It happens a lot in the early hours of the morning when certain people get it into their head.

New sign-ups should have to text-donate € 2 to 502XX for santastrikeforce or similar

There is a use for everything, even a troll

• Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Maybe she’s an angle gbh.
    OK, apart from the obvious connection with the traveller crowd, what does "gbh" mean in their semi-literate facebook rambles.
    laros wrote: »
    God Bless Her... ? :P

Grievous Bodily Harm

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I do wonder what is cash a wondering about ¿¿

Why does the tax payer have to put up with her?

I don't want my hard earned cash used in such a way.

No politician will say it how it is or change things.

How can we continue to pay her to these fool's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Grievous Bodily Harm

Yeah, that was the obvious one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Nice poem ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Nice poem

Hey don

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,275 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Will ya not be voting FF?

Or maybe Renua if they take him since FF dont want to touch Casey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement