Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Off Site WW / Mafia Games Discussion

Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 48,043 mod Necro

Just got a PM on MU inviting myself, and Boards by proxy to the latest Hydra tournament.

I'm thinking about entering and looking for a team-mate. For anyone thinking about giving the World Championships a run next year, this is a nice handy way to get used to the site as a warm up.

Plus, playing alongside me is the real prize :D (That and you won't need to post too much if you aren't able, I'll have that covered!)

Sign ups are open to anyone so if another two or three pairs wanted to sign up and give Hydra a rattle I'd highly recommend it. Played with Tigger last year and had a lot of fun, despite being killed night 1 for being so awesome :P

Mod note post 45

Guys just a reminder / clarification that this thread is for discussion and sign up for off site games that boards.ie has been invited to submit players to for the purpose of representing boards.ie'sewolf and FG community.

Not really a place to recruit or advertise off site games outside of the above remit.

A post has been snipped with that in mind. I've discussed it with the poster in question.

Comments

Advertisement