Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Anybody know were there many at the booths?

People and tickets available?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

Twice I've been told no tickets then moments later, back in teh que . . WTF is going on with the TM site . .:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Yeah same here, my 2nd queue just failed. Been to see her multiple times in smaller venues and never had an issue like this before. Very odd.

Plenty of tickets on viagogo for double the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sooty1

okidoki987 wrote: »
    People and tickets available?

???

• Advertisement

Tickets not available now it says

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And now no tickets available. :pac:

I'm just gonna get em for Wembley. Have family over there so will likely work out cheaper.

Wife is a big fan so getting them for her birthday.... I hope.

What I mean is does anybody know were there (a) many people in the queue for tickets and (b) how many tickets the T/M booths had to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

oh back in the queue again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Zardoz

There have been no tickets available since 9.01 people .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭gambler12

Try getting tickets through the phone app and use mobile data. I got 2 seated tickets there. Whereas the website on the laptop is still spinning away. I find the app always seems to work better when there's huge demand like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Looks like presale could be the winner again.....this is from the UK. Glasgow got an extra date due to high demand

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/live-pink-tickets-on-sale-15315350

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Well that went well :pac: Was in the queue bang on 9am and still didn't get them. Could get them on Viagogo for €226+ but not worth that.

Who actually did get them by the way?! I'm barely seeing anyone who did.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Anybody know were there many at the booths?

I know Dun Laoghaire still had standing at around 9:20.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Viagogo a legal site?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

Haven't seen many on here getting tickets, 3rd time in the que now . . . . that can't be right . . .think the TM website is making a mug of me! :-)

Who actually did get them by the way?! I'm barely seeing anyone who did.

I know of 8, myself, wife, and a bunch of her friends. None of us got any.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Veledan22

I had five people trying for me. We were all logged on from around 8.30, and not one of us got tickets :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

None here, on Ticketmaster since 8.40, heard your better off ringing up, back to queueing outside shops, couldn't get tickets off it last week either

gambler12 wrote: »
    Try getting tickets through the phone app and use mobile data. I got 2 seated tickets there. Whereas the website on the laptop is still spinning away. I find the app always seems to work better when there's huge demand like this.

This worked for me before....but getting an "Our bad...." message from them this time!

• Advertisement

Tried app there on mobile data and no tickets - think will have to give this one a miss - at this now for over an hour :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I got 4 Golden Circle on the app just after 9 ,I seemed to avoid the queue.
    Buddy was queuing at local Ticketmaster agent , 3 tickets is all the shop got .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

sooty1 wrote: »
    Tried app there on mobile data and no tickets - think will have to give this one a miss - at this now for over an hour :mad:

The App won't even let me log in. Says my account cannot be found. Yet, here I am logged into it on desktop.

The website it a pain in the hole. Keeps giving the waffle message "Wow, loads of people..." and then briefly displays the "Sit tight, we're securing your tickets" screen, giving you a false sense of hope, before kicking you out.

If I get tickets, my daughter better up her game on Father's Day presents from this point on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

two westlife presales, sorry thought was general sale

and a Picture This presale

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

I said the RDS was too small. It's a shame she didn't leave a gap between her dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Getting no tickets available in Wembley on the Android app, in Queue on the website....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Hurrache wrote: »
    The website it a pain in the hole. Keeps giving the waffle message "Wow, loads of people..." and then briefly displays the "Sit tight, we're securing your tickets" screen, giving you a false sense of hope, before kicking you out.

If I get tickets, my daughter better up her game on Father's Day presents from this point on.

This also happened for Picture This in the presale this morning
    I had seats in section E, went to payment and all of a sudden "Error occured" and had to start again.
    Sort it out TM....

She's in Wales 20/6. She's hardly going to do an extra on 19/6??????

Hampden park gets an extra date....and that will probably fit 40-50k. As someone said above, the RDS is too small.

This from a UK site. Dublin Sold out by 09:26

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/live-pink-tickets-on-sale-15315350

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Getting no tickets available in Wembley on the Android app, in Queue on the website....

Got two standing tickets for the Sunday show. That's the wife's birthday pressie sorted anyways. Phew!

Advertisement