Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Hulsey WTC7 findings for people who not aware of this new study.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Martin Bormann in South America? Second most powerful man in the Reich behind Hitler.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bormann

I don't like the name of the show. What they found is very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I guess that Hulsey's report is forgotten now...

It's so much of a joke even cheerful's given up trying to defend it.

King Mob wrote: »
    I guess that Hulsey's report is forgotten now...

It's so much of a joke even cheerful's given up trying to defend it.

I have defended it for days, but you guys just prefer to wander off and not talk about it.

Dohnjoe still refuses to answer my two questions. I just posting info that others may not know about post war Nazis now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Utter, utter descent into absurdity

Nazi members escaped after the war, they went all over the world. For example quite a few went to Argentina

I have no idea how that equates to TheY PlanNeD 911

Congratulations, it's the most mental batshiat insane theory I have ever heard about 911.

I have defended it for days, but you guys just prefer to wander off and not talk about it.
    Nope. You haven't defended anything and you straight up ignored the majority of the points.
    It's been proven as a fraud. You've already accepted that.
    Dohnjoe still refuses to answer my two questions.
    Lol :rolleyes:

Cheerful, you are physically incapable of answering a question directly.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Utter, utter descent into absurdity

Nazi members escaped after the war, they went all over the world. For example quite a few went to Argentina

I have no idea how that equates to TheY PlanNeD 911

Congratulations, it's the most mental batshiat insane theory I have ever heard about 911.

Once you establish the entered the business world after WW2 and made moves there make sense.

Dohnjoe Thousands of Nazis went to work for the US military industrial complex. Textbooks will never discuss that.

Once you establish the entered the business world after WW2 and made moves there make sense.

It doesn't make any sense, on any level. You think the children of German's who escaped WW2 went on to pull off 911 as an inside job because, that's it. Some went to America, so by extension they must have done it.

You are either trolling or off your trolley :)

It doesn't make any sense, on any level. You think the children of German's who escaped WW2 went on to pull off 911 as an inside job because, that's it. Some went to America, so by extension they must have done it.

You are either trolling or off your trolley :)

Make no sense to you and others. :cool:

You guys have already shown me why this debate pointless. I understand now why AE911 truth message not getting through. They're dealing with people who prefer to live in denial. So with that i end it now, this debate. We all have better things to do then continue!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Considering the amount of Germans and Nazis that settled in Ireland post WW2...

Maybe Ireland did it?
    I know a few lads who worked in the WTC, were probably in the 'Ra too!

So definite explosive handling experience!

It all adds up...

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe Thousands of Nazis went to work for the US military industrial complex. Textbooks will never discuss that.

Germans, ex-Nazi's were poached by the US (and other countries) for their expertise and went on to work on projects like the US space program. It's very well known about.

You dismiss Sandy Hook truthers as idiots because they think it was a hoax by the government to take away their guns, but your notions are completely fine

I don't know what to say

Make no sense to you and others. :cool:

You guys have already shown me why this debate pointless. I understand now why AE911 truth message not getting through. They're dealing with people who prefer to live in denial. So with that i end it now, this debate. We all have better things to do then continue!

I believe this is the 6th or 7th time you've announced that you are giving up...

I believe this is the 6th or 7th time you've announced that you are giving up...

That true fair point. I not be back discussing this anymore.

Only way you guys might wake up is when truther evidence heard in court. Currently AE911 is suing the US government to find out if they showed a grand jury the evidence. I be back if i hear more on that. Thats all from me until then :)

Only way you guys might wake up is when truther evidence heard in court. Currently AE911 is suing the US government to find out if they showed a grand jury the evidence.
    Sure. If the court actually decides that.
    But it's not going to. It's going to throw the case out at some point because it's a waste of time. And when this happens you won't accept the court's decision and you will declare the whole court part of the conspiracy.
    I be back if i hear more on that. Thats all from me until then :)
    No you will be back when you read something on a conspiracy site you think is a killer point. Or when you feel like you need attention.
    At which point you will just repeat the same old same old till you throw your next strop.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,581 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

lol.

Theyre widely available. This has been common knowledge since WW2. Its been thought in schools and colleges the world over. These textbooks have been read by millions of people all over the world for 70 years.

Theres loads of them. I've read a couple.

https://www.amazon.com/Operation-Paperclip-Intelligence-Program-Scientists/dp/0316221031

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wernher-von-Braun-Sold-Moon/dp/0275962172

1. Not sure what this has to do with 9/11?
    2. Explain to us how "Textbooks will never discuss that"?

The Nal wrote: »
    lol.

Theyre widely available. This has been common knowledge since WW2. Its been thought in schools and colleges the world over. These textbooks have been read by millions of people all over the world for 70 years.

Theres loads of them. I've read a couple.

https://www.amazon.com/Operation-Paperclip-Intelligence-Program-Scientists/dp/0316221031

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wernher-von-Braun-Sold-Moon/dp/0275962172

1. Not sure what this has to do with 9/11?
    2. Explain to us how "Textbooks will never discuss that"?

Requires a new thread really. I am done talking about the Hulsey report with you guys.
    Fact is, this event not debated or talked about in most schools.

USA brought over and employed thousands of Nazis after WW2. Many of them were former Gestapo and SS members. Indeed the New York Times exposed in 2005 that 5 of them worked with Adolf Eichmann to kill Jews. Thousands of Nazis working for the US government secretly were making chemical and bio and advanced weapons. I have strong suspicion MK ultra was a Nazi experiment. 

Nal wake up to the fact the intelligence services in the US got changed when the Nazis were used to spy. Its no wonder the CIA is a rogue outfit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/27/us/in-cold-war-us-spy-agencies-used-1000-nazis.html

Requires a new thread really. I am done talking about the Hulsey report with you guys.

Its only taken 100 pages.

Fact is, this event not debated or talked about in most schools.

That is absolutely not a fact, not true, that is a lie. What is your issue with the truth? Why do you lie?

The space race is widely thought in US schools and colleges in contemporary American history which includes Wernher von Braun being debated and talked about. He had a massive part to play in the moon landing. He was inducted into the National Academy of Engineering in 1967!! 53 years ago!

USA brought over and employed thousands of Nazis after WW2. Many of them were former Gestapo and SS members. Indeed the New York Times exposed in 2005 that 5 of them worked with Adolf Eichmann to kill Jews. Thousands of Nazis working for the US government secretly were making chemical and bio and advanced weapons.

Yes, we know. Everyone knows. Google it. Information thats been available for 45 years. The Church and Rockefeller Commissions investigated it.

Also in "textbooks" and thought in schools and colleges.

In other breaking news - The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System, Its diameter is about 1.39 million kilometers.

I have strong suspicion MK ultra was a Nazi experiment. 

This has nothing to do with 9/11 or that fraudulent report. And you don't need to be "suspicious". It was a continuation of a Nazi project, and a Japanese project. We know.

The space race is widely thought in US schools and colleges in contemporary American history which includes Wernher von Braun being debated and talked about. He had a massive part to play in the moon landing. He was inducted into the National Academy of Engineering in 1967!! 53 years ago!

Yeah but he's the poster boy, what about the thousands of other Nazi's, the ones that went to work for the CIA, would you let thousands of Nazi's into your business? what do you think would happen?

They were gassing men, women and children, it's the most evil ideology in the world, you think that just "disappears" as soon as they set foot in foreign soil?

How many other prominent Nazi's like von Braun do you know? exactly, very few, so how can you know what they got up to?

Edit: I''m obviously taking the mick out of this idiocy, check the reply below for confirmation of how well I know how Cheerful's mind works ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah but he's the poster boy, what about the thousands of other Nazi's, the ones that went to work for the CIA, would you let thousands of Nazi's into your business? what do you think would happen?

They were gassing men, women and children, it's the most evil ideology in the world, you think that just "disappears" as soon as they set foot in foreign soil?

How many other prominent Nazi's like von Braun do you know? exactly, very few, so how can you know what they got up to?

Thats my point and you not concur with everything i say here obviously. 

Developments in history we can follow. We know for a fact now thousands of Nazi war criminals did science after the war. Many thousands employed for intelligence roles, hundreds more worked for big Industry and commerce and corporate finance companies. So bringing them in will change the values of those US institutions . It is not a surprise to me why the CIA linked with the JFK killing, his brother murder and Martin Luther King murder and others.  And why the CIA linked to other corruptions and scandals around the world. 

The Wernher van Braun story known . His just one guy. There lot of stories about him ordering the hanging of Jews for not working fast enough. He was also an SS Major i believe. 

The Wernher van Braun story known . His just one guy. There lot of stories about him ordering the hanging of Jews for not working fast enough. He was also an SS Major i believe. 
    This coming from a holocaust denier...? Lol.

This coming from a holocaust denier...? Lol.

I believe the holocust happened, the numbers of deaths don't make sense, a majority of the camps in Poland closed in 1942. Auschwitz and few in Germany remained open in 1944 and early 1945.

There was not enough time to gas 6 million. If that many died there was likely other reasons (war, famine, immigration and air raids, jewish resistance deaths and so on.

I believe the holocust happened, the numbers of deaths don't make sense, a majority of the camps in Poland closed in 1942. Auschwitz and few in Germany remained open in 1944 and early 1945.

There was not enough time to gas 6 million. If that many died there was likely other reasons (war, famine, immigration and air raids, jewish resistance deaths and so on.

Like I said, it's very funny that you make a claim like that while also denying the holocaust like the above.

Not sure what all this has to do with Hulsey's report or why you've gone back on your announcement to leave...

Not sure what all this has to do with Hulsey's report or why you've gone back on your announcement to leave...

I talking about Nazi infiltration after the war and implications of that and how it changed history. I believe JFK (coup) and 9/11 (demolitions) was done by the same rogue group.

I talking about Nazi infiltration after the war and implications of that and how it changed history. I believe JFK (coup) and 9/11 (demolitions) was done by the same rogue group.
    That's very silly. And again it's very funny considering your anti-historical claims about the holocaust.

And it doesn't have anything to do with Hulsey's report.

Do you now accept it was a fraud?

Textbooks will never discuss that.

Textbooks will never discuss that.

Or this:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Cheerful Spring2 - if you want to discuss any Conspiracy Theories in relation to the Holocaust, please start a new thread. No need to derail this one.

• Advertisement

Here is the list of people you believe are responsible for 9/11

Larry Silverstein
    His insurers
    Saudi Princes and officials
    Bush
    Rumsfeld
    Cheney
    NORAD
    CIA Mujahideen
    NIST investigators
    Mossad (possibly)
    US military (unspecified generals)
    Various unspecified businessmen
    Pakistani ISI

You adding Nazi's to that list or are you starting from scratch again?

Advertisement