Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Crown Jewel - 2nd November (as it stands) - Spoilers and Discussion

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Shane looks so much like Vince in that picture! The black singlet vest can't have been a coincidence.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I would love to see HBK or Hunter against someone who can carry them, instead of them needing to carry even older wrestlers. I think both could have a few decent matches left in them if used correctly.

I'd say a Styles or Rollins would adore the chance to get to have a match vs HBK.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

It was woeful. The booking of the World Cup thing made no sense. Why give us Rollins vs Ziggler for the millionth time instead of Rollins vs Angle? Dolph vs Miz made no sense. Fresh matches such as Rollins vs Rey or Rollins vs Jeff would've been great. Why was Ambrose flown all the way over? Thought they would've had Rollins reach the finals and then have Dean interfere. Instead we get another McIntyre interference.

The main event was so unbelievably bad and painful to watch. All four were so slow and sloppy. The level of calling spots was so blatant as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Pinkman wrote: »
    It was woeful. The booking of the World Cup thing made no sense. Why give us Rollins vs Ziggler for the millionth time instead of Rollins vs Angle? Dolph vs Miz made no sense. Fresh matches such as Rollins vs Rey or Rollins vs Jeff would've been great. Why was Ambrose flown all the way over? Thought they would've had Rollins reach the finals and then have Dean interfere. Instead we get another McIntyre interference.

The main event was so unbelievably bad and painful to watch. All four were so slow and sloppy. The level of calling spots was so blatant as well.
    Ambrose knew he wasn’t on the show he went to support his wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Pinkman wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So in a match where the combined age was over 200, the youngest got injured

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

That whole event was a farce from a wrestling or sports entertainment point of view, nevermind where it was taking place

Same as the last time nothing of consequence even pretended to happen, and the matches this time were even more run of the mill and just all round boring

Love that one of the biggest cheers of the night was when they were showing hype packages for Survivor Series for Becky v Ronda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Afaik women require a guardian ie. a man who owns you, husband or father, to be in public in Saudi Arabia. Maybe that's why he was there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Just a random thought......could Shane now being dubbed "The best in the world" and going full heel lead to some sort of feud with a returning CM PUNK??!!

Maybe I'm just delusional 😀

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just a random thought......could Shane now being dubbed "The best in the world" and going full heel lead to some sort of feud with a returning CM PUNK??!!

Maybe I'm just delusional

I’m afraid you are. Everything punk complained about WWE before he left is actually worse now. There’s no way he’ll come back.

It absolutely is a rib on punk but that’s about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Loughc wrote: »
    I’m afraid you are. Everything punk complained about WWE before he left is actually worse now. There’s no way he’ll come back.

If the money is right.....never say never I guess.

WWE is in bad shape at the moment, obviously the while Roman thing has thrown a curve ball but it was going downhill before that anyway.

I wonder was Brock going to be getting the title back at some stage anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Loughc wrote: »

DrMbSMFXgAEYD4u?format=jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I would love to see HBK or Hunter against someone who can carry them, instead of them needing to carry even older wrestlers. I think both could have a few decent matches left in them if used correctly.

I'd say a Styles or Rollins would adore the chance to get to have a match vs HBK.

HBK (53)is four months younger than Taker(53) and 3 years older than Kane(51).

HHH being the baby of the group at 49 and still the one that injured himself.

Advertisement