Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash is a guest on the Late Late Show tonight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Am I the only person who would give her one? Can’t wait to see her done up a bit.

Wife is away this weekend, will get the kids to bed early and the minute ould Margaret comes on, I’ll be whipping the old tweeds down and going for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,118 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

How many of these questions will RT ask her tonight:

1) Do you think it was a good idea to continue having kids when you had nowhere to live?
    2) How much maintenance does the father of your kids pay?
    3) Do you know how the Government pays for a house for you and your kids?
    4) Why did you not accept the offer of accommodation the night you went to the Gardai station?
    5) Do you think maybe you should stop having kids now?
    6) Have you any plans to improve your chances of getting a job?
    7) Tell me about your criminal record?
    8) Will you show as much gusto for your childrens education and insist they complete their schooling?
    9) Why can you not accept a house outside of Dublin?
    10) Why do your think the Gov is robbing you when they are paying you unemployment benefit, lone parents, child benefit etc and also giving you a free house?

I'm going to go with none.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Will she explain why the children were wearing their school uniforms in the middle of August?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

DeanAustin wrote:
    Wife is away this weekend, will get the kids to bed early and the minute ould Margaret comes on, I’ll be whipping the old tweeds down and going for it.

Edgey ...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Am I the only person who would give her one? Can’t wait to see her done up a bit.

May the lord have mercy on your soul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Disgraceful. Not that RTE or Tubridy could stoop much lower. Giving airtime to this criminal parasite to go on the national broadcaster and rant about how “ de gubbermint” is robbing her “alive” and how “winter is cummin”.

Judging by her behavior on the radio the other day, if he even asks her one difficult question she’ll storm off. Suppose it might be worth tuning in if that were to happen.

It's Tubridy he will give her as easy an arm chair ride as Miriam O'Callaghan

According to her Facebook

When I was young and full of rage,
    I hated the blueshirts to the core.
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the bas***** even more

Real classy individual

Never worked a day in her life and is reliant on social welfare yet de gubbermint” is robbing her

So Maggie, what do you earn annually on mickey money?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tintin67

Would not be one bit surprised if there were Smyths Toys vouchers for the kids or some such freebies to add to all the other freebies she is already getting. Every hard-pressed hard-working parent in the country needs to have a sick bucket at the ready beside the sofa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Homeless but has a facebook page? What the feck?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Mmmm, I can feel my blood pressure rising even thinking about will my BP be able to stand watching this. I might chance it if I put 999 on speed dial.

I too feel she will have an easy time on the show, but let's actually watch it eh before we judge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,010 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Homeless but has a facebook page? What the feck?
    Er of all the things to get annoyed about.... Come on.

NIMAN wrote: »
    I can see her bringing a kid or two for effect.

All 6 will sleep in the canteen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

I’m really hoping Tubbs gives her a 10 minute segment where she can call out the housing minister for a fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Who'll mind the kids?

The Guards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

If this was an American late night "talk show" they'd have a bed ready for her as she walked out.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_iAyiyv1VMoULRLhT-rlqYQQcgaVysqpRdQ7l5dd1XXS0henw6g

Hey Now!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Chances are she won't appear.......with Tubridy saying she was due to appear, but abuse in social media prompted a rethink on her part due to her spawn etc etc gubberment, winter is coming, iron throne etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I dont know who Margaret Cash is.

I hate Ryan Tubridys face and I dont watch the late late.

I'll think I'll miss this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Fake news - not happening

Nice try OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Cash cow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    It's Tubridy he will give her as easy an arm chair ride as Miriam O'Callaghan

According to her Facebook

When I was young and full of rage,
    I hated the blueshirts to the core.
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the bas***** even more

Real classy individual

Never worked a day in her life and is reliant on social welfare yet de gubbermint” is robbing her

"Hi Margaret, now you say the government have provided you with nothing , but who has provided all if your previous homes and fed and clothed your children ? Can you please outline how you feel you contribute towards society?”

I wish someone had the balls to ask fair question.

In reality everyone annoyed about her and what she appears to stand for needs to email rte and their elected officials and not just post on a message board

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,118 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

newbie2 wrote: »
    Fake news - not happening

Nice try OP

Only quoting as I seen it listed on the Television forum....usually they get the guest list correct.

On the official RTE website, to be fair she's not listed
    https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/1004/1000910-this-weeks-late-late-show-guests-are-revealed/

I dont know who Margaret Cash is.

I hate Ryan Tubridys face and I dont watch the late late.

I'll think I'll miss this.

Margaret Cash doesn’t know what a tracker mortgage is....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

The real homeless figures must be tiny if they are classing this mong as homeless.

We don't have an national housing crisis, we have issues in Dublin but there is plenty of work outside Dublin for most people

• Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Does Margaret even have a telly licence?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

doylefe wrote: »
    Why are the media pushing the "homeless" agenda do much?

Nothing but wall to wall coverage of something that does not actually exist.

You posted this on the Fifth of October 2018. Fiftieth anniversary of another march whose main purpose was to highlight the problem of housing in one city.

Look what happened as a result of ignoring that one, and having the police beat them off the streets. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, Google it.

Or just watch teh news tonight. There's bound to be a commemoration.

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

doylefe wrote: »
    Why are the media pushing the "homeless" agenda do much?

Nothing but wall to wall coverage of something that does not actually exist.

RTE has always had bolsheveik sensibilities along with their cavier tastes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

NIMAN wrote:
    Only quoting as I seen it listed on the Television forum....usually they get the guest list correct.

Nice bit of trolling, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

This will be a car crash. Big Johnny Connors will probably be in the audiende eyeballing Tubridy

I wonder will Tubs have the balls ask her a few difficult questions or will she be given a free ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Poor woman can hardly string a coherent sentence together. This will be brutal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭kennypowers

Would have been a great slot if there was a debate between her and a financially stretched and stressed worker paying a mortgage, commuting, childcare and medical costs with no help from the Government.

Wouldn't it?

But no, everything to do with this woman has been one sided completely. That is a total scandal to me anyway.
    This in a nutshell reflects exactly why this country is going to implode again.Us taxpayers cannot keep propping up this crazy ponzi scheme.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement