Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW8 Captain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I fully expect Salah to do some damage, very soon, might as well be against City this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I fully expect Salah to do some damage, very soon

At what point will you stop thinking this? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Kane again. Will take the same outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Don't have much time this week to be looking at stats etc
    I've had a great run of captains which will end sometime
    Probably this week

I intend to go down swinging
    Salah, alonso or the most likely one ...........Mitrovic

km79 wrote: »
    I've had a great run of captains which will end sometime
    Probably this week

Thank god Kane wasn't one of your options

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,507 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Currently hazard. But Salah is increasingly appealing. I gotta feeling....

Thank god Kane wasn't one of your options

Am i playing you in league 1?
    I haven't made my transfer yet ;)

km79 wrote: »
    Am i playing you in league 1?
    I haven't made my transfer yet ;)

Mate I'm basically in a Conference League never mind League 1 :pac:

This is my first year joining the FSA qualifying League :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Hazard, last 7 gameweeks I've gone with the obvious candidate based on a few polls and while this week I don't have the clear winner in Kane, I will just go with the obvious next best option.

This strategy prevents any form of regret when things don't go perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,549 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

KevIRL wrote: »
    Currently hazard. But Salah is increasingly appealing. I gotta feeling....

Same, I had it on Salah but switched to Hazard and something is niggling at me to switch back...

• Advertisement

At what point will you stop thinking this? :P

When he does.

:D

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    When he does.

''It's gameweek 38, Salah steps onto the pitch with just Three goals to his name, It's Liverpool V Renford Rejects in the last game week of the season. Mint Sauce has opted to Captain Salah. He needs a miracle to happen''

AND WE'RE LIVE

''It's been a tight few minutes but Liverpool have looked dominating. Mint sauce is watching through his fingers whilst behind the couch''

HALF TIME
    ''Half time and we're still 0-0. Mint Sauce can't bare to look as his FPL dreams look to be shattered''

''WHAT'S THIS? OMG, SALAHHHHHH, He scores. The crowd go wild. Mint sauce is in tears, he only needs 4 more Salah goals and bonus points and he'll top the FPL Table of Dreamers''

''Another Goal! It's Salah again.. 5 minutes later. Salahhhhh, He hits the Hat trick. Just one more goal and that's all Mint Sauce needs''

90th Minute

''It's a free kick, on the edge of the D. Robertson steps up but Salah interferes and whispers something in his ear. Our Lip Readers believe it says '' I can do this, for Mint Sauce. He trusts me''

The crowd is silent. Up steps Salah. GOALLLAZOOOOOO. He bangs it into the top corner. Mint Sauce celebrates, he tumbles over the couch he can't belive it Salah gets the four goals he needs and the clean sheet points as the match ends 4-0

Full Time 4-0
    It's over Mint Sauce can't believe it. He goes to check the FPL Bonus Points fully expecting to see Salah with 3.

Allison 3
    VVD 2
    Robertson 1

The heartache.

''It's gameweek 38, Salah steps onto the pitch with just Three goals to his name, It's Liverpool V Renford Rejects in the last game week of the season. Mint Sauce has opted to Captain Salah. He needs a miracle to happen''

AND WE'RE LIVE

''It's been a tight few minutes but Liverpool have looked dominating. Mint sauce is watching through his fingers whilst behind the couch''

HALF TIME
    ''Half time and we're still 0-0. Mint Sauce can't bare to look as his FPL dreams look to be shattered''

''WHAT'S THIS? OMG, SALAHHHHHH, He scores. The crowd go wild. Mint sauce is in tears, he only needs 4 more Salah goals and bonus points and he'll top the FPL Table of Dreamers''

''Another Goal! It's Salah again.. 5 minutes later. Salahhhhh, He hits the Hat trick. Just one more goal and that's all Mint Sauce needs''

90th Minute

''It's a free kick, on the edge of the D. Robertson steps up but Salah interferes and whispers something in his ear. Our Lip Readers believe it says '' I can do this, for Mint Sauce. He trusts me''

The crowd is silent. Up steps Salah. GOALLLAZOOOOOO. He bangs it into the top corner. Mint Sauce celebrates, he tumbles over the couch he can't belive it Salah gets the four goals he needs and the clean sheet points as the match ends 4-0

Full Time 4-0
    It's over Mint Sauce can't believe it. He goes to check the FPL Bonus Points fully expecting to see Salah with 3.

Allison 3
    VVD 2
    Robertson 1

The heartache.

I might just go and smash something!

Thankfully I still had that TC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

AND WE'RE LIVE

HALF TIME

90th Minute

Full Time 4-0

Allison 3
    VVD 2
    Robertson 1

The heartache.

You have way too much time on your hands shano :D

You have way too much time on your hands shano :D

Don't tell my boss! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

AND WE'RE LIVE

HALF TIME

90th Minute

Full Time 4-0

Allison 3
    VVD 2
    Robertson 1

The heartache.

LOL at Salah sellers!!

FFS this game is a joke where is salahs bps???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Arnoutavic in and captained

• Registered Users Posts: 39,507 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

thomasm wrote: »
    Arnoutavic in and captained

This guy has the balls.

Mitrovic's name isn't even mentioned in FFS Captain Sensible article. So I guess I could have a huge differential on my hands........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

I'm torn.
    I want to captain Kane but I'm the only one in the mix in my main league that owns him,

Everyone near me has Hazard and he is their clearest captain option.

Think I'll just go with Hazard to cover their points and anytning Kane gets would be a bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

No obvious pick for my team this week as I've not got Kane or Hazard. I'm going with Salah.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

No Kane, so Moura (c). F**k it.

I’m sticking with mitrovic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Just went in to change me team and didn't realise there was a game tonight..ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I've gone for triple captain Kane this week. I've gotten 4 and 3 points from double game week triple captains in previous seasons so trying something different this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Went for trippier

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I've gone for triple captain Kane this week. I've gotten 4 and 3 points from double game week triple captains in previous seasons so trying something different this season.

As a Kane (C) myself I wish you the very best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭COH

Hazard 🙏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

shineon23 wrote: »
    I'm torn.
    I want to captain Kane but I'm the only one in the mix in my main league that owns him,

Everyone near me has Hazard and he is their clearest captain option.

Think I'll just go with Hazard to cover their points and anytning Kane gets would be a bonus.

I gave my rivals too much respect.

None of them captained Hazard :D

Advertisement