Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crypto investing apps

Options
  • 26-09-2018 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Evening, anyone have any crypto investing apps that they use, and are happy to follow or would promote? For example, Crypto Millionaire (on Playstore) is based, and I quote " on the strategy to own a millionth of the supply of each of the top coins ranked by market cap. By owning a balanced stake in the top coins you guarantee, with a very high degree of certainty, that you will be part of the elite, the top 0.1 percenters and millionaires of the future."

It's a bit of fun to play with, and I've enjoyed seeing 6 of the coins I have a few € in all join the top 10 in the last year, but I don't take it too seriously ofc.

Thoughts?

Advertisement