Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whiskey Live Dublin Nov

Options
  • 25-09-2018 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,699 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.whiskeylivedublin.com/

Anyone ever been to this ?

What's it like what's included for your ticket fee. Tickets are not cheap at over 40 euro but the lineup of distilleries is excellent.

Have never been to one before.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

The €40 entry includes all your samples, not sure how big of a sample you're getting though. I've never been either but would be tempted this year.

Fixed thread title there as well.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I've been a few times.
    The 40 covers the entry, you get a glass on your way in and then you can go to the various stalls and get a sample of what they have to offer.
    Sample sizes are small, but you can get lots.
    Some food pairings are included too and are very tasty.

If you like whiskey I'd highly recommend it. A fantastic way to try different types of whiskey.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,699 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Thanks!, i think i may have to saunter along so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭mikeecho

i'm between two minds whether i should go or not.. i just have visions of horror afterwards

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I just wonder how much whiskey I can actually consume before palate fatigue sets in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement