Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Dunno, however he was he was great craic- autocorrect is a bitch

Tell him I said hi and that he should come join us in a game of Werewolf :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Yeah the words on the phone were written in lipstick marks

That’s a paddling

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I've got nothing on the final puzzle.

Both the other puzzles revolved round the paragraph detailing the crimes. Given that we can dismiss the info used to beat the other two puzzles, this, I feel, is the full puzzle.

"A letter burned into each corpse's left eyelid that spells 'Did you Miss Me'"

"MORSCCXLV"

Think we can dismiss the "fairy tale" bit too; the descriptive lines for the other two weren't relevant at all.

But I've no clue what comes next. Adler was super obvious. Eurus was super complicated. Both answers reflected the characters.
    Moriarty is chaotic. I'm sure the third answer will link back to the character.

Derry WW wrote: »

Both the other puzzles revolved round the paragraph detailing the crimes. Given that we can dismiss the info used to beat the other two puzzles, this, I feel, is the full puzzle.

"MORSCCXLV"

Think we can dismiss the "fairy tale" bit too; the descriptive lines for the other two weren't relevant at all.

But I've no clue what comes next. Adler was super obvious. Eurus was super complicated. Both answers reflected the characters.
    MODS
    THIS IS THE BESTEST FOR DAY EVER
    GIVES US SOMETHING TO DO WHILE WE WAIT TO DIE

Also; serial killer it would be hilarious if you kill whoever they are looking like lynching tomorrow since you can kill anytime.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

MORSCCXLV

Google it.

The only hit is here......

• Advertisement

Soo many random thanks

Doris WW wrote: »
    MORSCCXLV

Google it.

The only hit is here......

Not on my google

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

"MORSCCXLV"

Awwww no... you're supposed to use those alien super-smarts to crack the last code :(

Not on my google

Why would your google have more than one hit, while ive only one?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm

Yours is set to English only I assume

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I think I'm just going to try some crazy answers related to what I know about Moriarty

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

"MORSCCXLV"

Doesn’t moriarty say he’s a story teller? That’s why maybe old fashion fairytale is relevant? I don’t know.

Jim Moriarty– Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.

Clue: MORSCCXLV

Answer: Stayin' Alive

Hmmmmmmmmm

Although you may be right, my other his is on the wolf forum where it’s being discussed and I’m so stupid I talked about it. Well better lynch me then.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think I'm just going to try some crazy answers related to what I know about Moriarty

Here, have some inspirational music to assist you:

Although you may be right, my other his is on the wolf forum where it’s being discussed and I’m so stupid I talked about it. Well better lynch me then.

Its day 0. Too busy with riddles to figure out wolfiness.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Answer: Stayin' Alive

Yeah he shares my love of cheesy 80s music

Ugh I've done something to my phone and boards looks horrible now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

"A letter burned into each corpse's left eyelid that spells 'Did you Miss Me'" [/quote

Definitely agree with you about this

Not so sure about this part. To me the reference to an old fashion villian looks like a reference to what appears to be be roman numerals in the clue.

Jim Moriarty– Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.

Answer: The Reichenbach Fall

• Advertisement

Yeah he shares my love of cheesy 80s music

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Why I say dismiss it is that the other two's were relevant.

Fair enough if ye don't want to completely dismiss it, but I'd focus 90% on the "A letter burned into each corpse's left eyelid that spells 'Did you Miss Me'" part.

I'm trying to run through everything I know about the character now. Shall sleep on it and see if there's a light bulb moment.

Hey mods, I think this easily is my favourite Day One ever btw. Its given us a boat load of info to work with as well. :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jim Moriarty – Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.

Guess: Bilderparade

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

Guess 1245

Guess: Welcome to the Black Parade?

I haven't a fukcing notion tbh guys. I know nothing about the universe we are currently in :(

I do post some great videos though :/

:( I'm lonely.

Anyone heard Eminem's response to Machine Gun Kelly? It's freaking awesome :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Guess: Carel Cachet

Orla WW wrote: »
    :( I'm lonely.

Anyone heard Eminem's response to Machine Gun Kelly? It's freaking awesome :D

Link

Link

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Moriarty?

Advertisement