Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Munster vs Ospreys, Fri 14 Sep, 7:35pm, Eir Sports

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Rough viewing for Haley on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

That small man is very very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Fcuking hell Ospreys are terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Great stuff from Sweetnam after a dodgy pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Rough viewing for Haley on Monday.

And Conway as well IMO.

Duncan Williams with the idiotic penalty before that.

Nice of Sweetnam to lighten the mood again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Poor Keatley. Best piece of play from a first receiver tonight and Toland doesn't even mention him. Lovely break and offload.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Ryan let out a roar there. Looks bad. Calf tear?

John Ryan looks like he's done a number on his knee there.

Doesn’t look good for Ryan looked to have landed heavily on his knee.

John Ryan off. That didn't look good.

• Advertisement

Cloete holding his ribs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

How was that Ospreys ball? Ospreys defender slapped it back out of Harts hands in the tackle. Surely thats not a knock on?

NOOOOOOO ... potential try of the season denied. Fabulous from Tommy O'Donnell, absolutely relentless effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

NOOOOOOO ... potential try of the season denied. Fabulous from Tommy O'Donnell, absolutely relentless effort.

Ah it was weak tackling in fairness.

molloyjh wrote: »

Shut up and get out.

Pffft no clear release there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Job done. Main disappointment were injuries to our tight heads.

Still plenty to work on and I’m ridiculously looking forward to when Murray gets to play with this pack and Conway.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,989 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

razorblunt wrote: »
    Pffft no clear release there at all.

Wrong game??? :)

molloyjh wrote: »

I disagree to be honest, I thought he worked very hard to stay on his feet, took a few knocks but maintained his awareness to get the ball away. Great bit of rugby and any defence will struggle with someone who runs through lower tackles without losing balance.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Wrong game??? :)

Ah I just really wanted to see the 50!

• Advertisement

I'm dreading the injury report on Monday. John Ryan did not look good going off and Archer went off for a HIA. Potentially down our two tightheads for the trip to Cardiff next Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shaundolier

Scarlets must be wishing they could rewind the clock when it comes to Tadgh Beirne. What an addition. On a side note, great to see Donnacha O’ Callaghan mingling with the crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Scarlets must be wishing they could rewind the clock when it comes to Tadgh Beirne. What an addition. On a side note, great to see Donnacha O’ Callaghan mingling with the crowd.

He used do that in his playing days too when not selected, sit up in the stands with the fans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I think Botha needs to work on his rucking. He'd not shifting bodies very well, seems to lack technique. He's such a big lad, he should be blowing them out like skittles.

I love Cronin, he's as niggly as they come, but his game has really come on, no longer a penalty machine. Very useful around the park these days.

Advertisement