Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulking

Options
  • 12-09-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm currently in the process of Bulking. I've gained roughly 4-5KG this year and i'm looking to gain roughly another 4KG by the start of December as I'm going on Holidays then.

I just checked and my BMR seems pretty low 1590?

I'm aiming to hit the gym 5-6 days a week. 2XPush 2xPull 2xLeg. Or a 2 2 1 due to knee pain from surgery last year.

I'm currently taking about 3300 calories a day. Lowest I'd aim for is about 3000. I work it out over the course of 7 days as opposed to a daily basis. So would be looking at minimum 21000 calories a week.

Would you guys have any advice for bulking? I don't really care if it's a dirty bulk myself.

I'm currently taking serious mass as my supplement. Any other recommendations for a gainer supplement?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Shano.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I'd dump the gainer. It's just an unnecessary expense and food is just much better IMO.

Hitting 3000-3300 shouldn't be too hard. Add bread to dinners. Double up your carbs at big meals. Lots of snack food. Fruit, chocolate, whatever. If you still have trouble throw milk somewhere in there. If eating burgers throw on some cheese. Having a salad? get some creamy or oily salad dressing.

If you're still low at the end of the day just have some chocolate or something. Always a handy one even if you're not hungry as it doesn't really provide any satiety.

Advertisement