Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Is anyone else having a problem with lag on the online single matches? Whenever I go to find a match it says my internet connection is 1 or 2 bars max, and the match is then extremely laggy, to the point where you can barely play. But anytime I go into a divisions rival game it's absolutely fine and it says my connection is 4 bars. What could be causing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Is anyone else having a problem with lag on the online single matches? Whenever I go to find a match it says my internet connection is 1 or 2 bars max, and the match is then extremely laggy, to the point where you can barely play. But anytime I go into a divisions rival game it's absolutely fine and it says my connection is 4 bars. What could be causing this?

Yeah it can be bad at times, I didn’t have any lag issues when playing wl but doing the ibra challenge last night and the Naldo one now it can be awful at times.
    But most people are quitting after first goal goes in.

So many people don’t know you can bring on subs either! Like for the French one I’m doing now you can bring on ligue 1 players as long as they’re not flashback. I’ve been bringing on Europa moments falcao, sbc depay and headliner Lozano and it’s making this challenge a lot easier!

They probably think I’m just being a pr!ck :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    So many people don’t know you can bring on subs either! Like for the French one I’m doing now you can bring on ligue 1 players as long as they’re not flashback. I’ve been bringing on Europa moments falcao, sbc depay and headliner Lozano and it’s making this challenge a lot easier!

Wish I hadn't dumped my red Pepe from last week into an SBC so. Still have his 84, and have SBC Memphis and 85 Ballotelli, so they should do ok.

Gonna prioritize Naldo, I reckon, cause I have a French team ready to go. Then Italian. Not sure if I'll bother with Ibra cause I've no real MLS players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ibra is a waste of time anyway. You'll never use him as a CB and he can't be changed. VVD works as he can be a CDM, he's literally useless as a striker as his positioning is awful.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Ibra is a waste of time anyway. You'll never use him as a CB and he can't be changed. VVD works as he can be a CDM, he's literally useless as a striker as his positioning is awful.

Yeah, I’d never use ibra. That said, I’d imagine anyone who missed Flashback Ibra might try and get him to use as a super sub.

But he’d shave a massive chunk off whatever icon SBC I do next. That would be my primary goal if I go for him.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote:
    But he’d shave a massive chunk off whatever icon SBC I do next. That would be my primary goal if I go for him.

An 88 card is only worth 32k on ps4, less on Xbox.
    Personally I don't see probably 12 plus games to get him worth that. Maybe more games if you aren't very good with crappy teams.

Crazy price for Vidal.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wish I hadn't dumped my red Pepe from last week into an SBC so. Still have his 84, and have SBC Memphis and 85 Ballotelli, so they should do ok.

Gonna prioritize Naldo. I reckon, cause I have a French team ready to go. Then Italian. Not sure if I'll bother with Ibra cause I've no real MLS players.

I have Naldo done now too, personally love these type of challenges, it’s something different and gives me a chance to use players I don’t get to try.

I used Lozano and allesandrini special cards a lot in the zlatan and Naldo ones so will give sbc musa, sbc brahimi and carniball weah a run out for the Gervinho challenge.

Yeah essentially all 3 of these players will end up being used in a sbc at some point but I just like the fun side to it, the cards are a bonus and as most people are just quitting after 1 goal it’s essentially a quick fire shoot out which adds to the fun and also removes the time it takes.

(I know I used that ‘chigres’ cheat to get Can the last time as I wouldn’t have got time to play for him but actually enjoying just playing these normally)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I am getting absolute unplayable lag on Weekend League. It stops for a moment then speeds up through the next 5 seconds of gameplay. It's so frustrating.

wong wrote: »
    I am getting absolute unplayable lag on Weekend League. It stops for a moment then speeds up through the next 5 seconds of gameplay. It's so frustrating.

Just now or all day? I’d imagine around 6 o clock it’s at it’s worst as everyone is logged on for lightning rounds, new content etc. but if it’s been like that all day I’m not sure, was fine for me on ps4 yesterday and today. Online singles could get seriously laggy alright though

• Advertisement

Bailly goal and clean sheet for Ivory Coast should see him get a SIF, would love that red card for my united team and it’s a realistic card to hope for too, not like I’m asking for a Ronaldo or Messi

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Anyone get flashback villa?? Is he worth doing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Anyone get flashback villa?? Is he worth doing??

Him and mata tore me asunder in a game last night.

An 88 card is only worth 32k on ps4, less on Xbox.
    Personally I don't see probably 12 plus games to get him worth that. Maybe more games if you aren't very good with crappy teams.

Meh, I'll probably be playing 12 games over the week anyway. May as well play those that normal rivals. I find it more fun messing with weird teams too.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Meh, I'll probably be playing 12 games over the week anyway. May as well play those that normal rivals. I find it more fun messing with weird teams too.

Yea completely understand that. But doing them for SBC fodder just doesn't make sense given the prices. Going down all the time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

18 shots 14 on target, 3 goals.
    8 shots, 5 on target, 4 goals including a 92nd minute winner....

Guess which one I am?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guess which one I am?

The bad defender?

:P

Think im done with this game tbh. Skipped last wl and just trying to play this one but honestly not arsed. Cant decide if i enjoyed my 1300 or so games or not but really dont know if ill bother returning for fifa 20 so i guess not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Guffy wrote: »

Guess which one I am?

The bad defender?

:P

I prefer to look at it as “the bad finisher”. Gerrard scored a screamer for me to tie it up, so I’m not too mad, but jaysus his Lloris multiplied by 3 that game. Stopped everything thrown at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Guffy wrote: »
    Think im done with this game tbh. Skipped last wl and just trying to play this one but honestly not arsed. Cant decide if i enjoyed my 1300 or so games or not but really dont know if ill bother returning for fifa 20 so i guess not

Yeah I'm not far off it myself. Played to silver something last 2 WL and didn't play more than 10 games each time. Didn't have enough to qualify for WL this weekend because of it and honestly haven't missed it.

I played a bit of rivals this weekend and have enough for entry to next WL but don't know if it's worth the hassle for the same 17-20 wins and the rewards where I get sweet FA. Totw players are largely irrelevant to my main side anyway so I'm basically playing to get SBC fodder and on the off chance I pack something amazing to even sell.

See how I feel Thursday evening I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Finally built up the 2,000 coins to enter weekend league during the week and redeemed them. Haven’t got a chance to play yet this weekend though. Can I carry that over to next weekend or will I lose it regardless of if I play or not. Never played weekend league before so don’t know how it works.

• Advertisement

Redo91 wrote: »
    Finally built up the 2,000 coins to enter weekend league during the week and redeemed them. Haven’t got a chance to play yet this weekend though. Can I carry that over to next weekend or will I lose it regardless of if I play or not. Never played weekend league before so don’t know how it works.

Once it’s redeeemed it’s gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Lord TSC wrote: »

Once it’s redeeemed it’s gone :(
    Ah no worries. Will try belt out a few games today. Do you get something once you win a game or two? Don’t tend to play much fifa so not any weekend I wouldn’t have played any more than 4-5 games regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Ah no worries. Will try belt out a few games today. Do you get something once you win a game or two? Don’t tend to play much fifa so not any weekend I wouldn’t have played any more than 4-5 games regardless

Oh god I remember my first (and last!) entry into weekend league, maybe make sure you have a box of tissues handy for the salty tears :pac::pac::pac: It's a jungle out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

If you manage 11 wins you'll get the 2000 points to enter again anytime you want.

If you get a few wins (I think 5 or 6) you should get 1000 anyway so you'd be halfway there for next time.

Really enjoyed weekend league this weekend had a good run of games cruyff was a pleasure scored 48 goals for me assisted 15 just love using him have sold up my squad again now tho won't be around for next two weeks so next squad will be tots time I hope finished with 20 wins on 24 games by far my best weekend maybe could of been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Lads I really need some help with my custom tactics, I'm getting creamed online, anyone any tips?

jayo26 wrote:
    Really enjoyed weekend league this weekend had a good run of games cruyff was a pleasure scored 48 goals for me assisted 15 just love using him have sold up my squad again now tho won't be around for next two weeks so next squad will be tots time I hope finished with 20 wins on 24 games by far my best weekend maybe could of been better.

48 goals in 20 games? Jesus that's some return.

48 goals in 20 games? Jesus that's some return.

24 games it was. no lying he is absolute delight to use his shooting reminds me of toty Harry Kane last year if he gets a shot on goal it's in the net and even tho he only has 82 stamina he was lasting all game for me in cam can't wait to buy him again in a few weeks hopefully his price drops again.

TOTS is always the best time in FIFA. For those couple of weeks the game becomes everything it should be all year around.

• Advertisement

TOTS is always the best time in FIFA. For those couple of weeks the game becomes everything it should be all year around.

Kinda agree but for people that are trading heavely or indeed people that spend thousands it's like that all year round playing with best of the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement