Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the pill and weight gain?

Options
  • 04-09-2018 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi all!

I’m on the pill for both acne and contraception. I thankfully don’t have any problems like mood swings on it but since I started the pill yasminelle
    this time last year I’ve gained SO much weight (i’d say nearly 3kg at this stage). I was previously on microlite before that but swapped (I gained weight on this too but no where near as much)

I work out and eat really well but the weight in my face and stomach just doesn’t seem to budge? Has anyone ever experienced this on yasminelle? if so can you recommend anything that worked for you? I don’t want to go off the pill but the extra weight in not so flattering places is getting me down. could I perhaps just be prone to gaining weight on contraceptive pills?

Cheers!

Advertisement