Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Football Goals, save's and points of the year.

Options
  • 04-09-2018 12:39am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was not impressed with some of the options put forward by RTE last night.

I think the goal shots were directed at the keeper in all three options.

I think Beggan got it because of how good his season was, but I'd say he made better himself than the one they showed. I think any penno save was nearly better if the keeper dived to save They was nothing spectacular in the saves IMO

I think Morgan's save vs Costello was a better save too.

I though the 3 goals were good, thought the Kildare goal was the best but understood the importance of the Kerry one

I though some of the points were not great, this time the Kildare effort was weak imo. I didn't think Comers point was a fluke, if it was why use it because he kicked one just like it in the game before that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭crusier

Seemed like it was put together last minute. Kinda summed up what a poor year it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,238 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Stoner wrote: »
    I was not impressed with some of the options put forward by RTE last night.

I think the goal shots were directed at the keeper in all three options.

I think Beggan got it because of how good his season was, but I'd say he made better himself than the one they showed. I think any penno save was nearly better if the keeper dived to save They was nothing spectacular in the saves IMO

I think Morgan's save vs Costello was a better save too.

I though the 3 goals were good, thought the Kildare goal was the best but understood the importance of the Kerry one

I though some of the points were not great, this time the Kildare effort was weak imo. I didn't think Comers point was a fluke, if it was why use it because he kicked one just like it in the game before that

Did they have Cluxton's penalty save?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭klairondavis

The goal they picked from Flynn wasn't even the best goal he scored himself this year.

https://twitter.com/CillDaraTimes/status/1036376543877058560

• Registered Users Posts: 67,051 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

The goal they picked from Flynn wasn't even the best goal he scored himself this year.

https://twitter.com/CillDaraTimes/status/1036376543877058560

For it to be considered a great goal should there not be a half decent defensive effort? Woeful defending to let him in.:rolleyes:

Advertisement