Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italy v Ireland 6N 2019

Options
  • 23-08-2018 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Any advice on the best way to get to this? Go for a package and pay over the odds but be guaranteed a ticket or DIY and run the risk of not getting a ticket when they go on general sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

The tickets are already on general sale

The stadium does not sell out so that shouldn't be a problem

the issue will be flight costs for the weekend if going direct. if you can go for a longer period or via other city then you can reduce that cost

EDIT
    Link to ticket sales
    https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/acquisto/acquistoStep1/42058/ITALIA-VS-IRLANDA-Six-Nations-Championship-2019#choose

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Any advice on the best way to get to this? Go for a package and pay over the odds but be guaranteed a ticket or DIY and run the risk of not getting a ticket when they go on general sale?

They never sell out, shouldn't be any problems getting a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Cool thanks. My level of Italian had me going around in circles on that website yesterday. Flights out on the morning of the match are still reasonable so I'd say I might just avoid a package altogether.

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement