Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New road markings at Shire's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

rizzee wrote: »
    We will still get people using the bus lane then unfortunately :mad:

Unfortunately you are quite right, but I think, there's less A#$eHol€s that will try that more. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

I see that they are now (finally) erecting street lighting from Avoca to the M3 access roundabout...some good news at last for this contentious stretch of road.

Hopefully, when/if the bus lane is re-instated, they will do away with A) the "left only" lane at four-horses roundabout and B) the "merge-to-the-left" road marking at Avoca.

Speaking of Avoca, different subject I know, but it never ceases to amaze me how the car-park is always full there, especially at week-ends. Was there twice and just can't see what the big attraction is...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭chewed

CUCINA wrote: »
    Speaking of Avoca, different subject I know, but it never ceases to amaze me how the car-park is always full there, especially at week-ends. Was there twice and just can't see what the big attraction is...

I have to agree with you. It's nice to go there once in while, but can't see the big appeal myself. Very overpriced food and tat!

Advertisement