Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTB Photos taken on your cycle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Tuesday night is adventure night
    UxolAqe.jpg
    c0HCiRC.jpg
    i7L2AJK.jpg
    WIpVmZV.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭saccades

That last picture promises some awesome flow...

Yeah it was some of the best singletrack I've ridden.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭covey123

xxyyzz wrote: »
    Yeah it was some of the best singletrack I've ridden.

Where is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭covey123

Excellent pics, really inspiring for getting out on the bike

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

saccades wrote: »

Lovely. How long is the descent in that last pic?

steamsey wrote: »
    saccades wrote: »

Lovely. How long is the descent in that last pic?
    It's about 2.6km in total, there's a small climb in the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

hpL9Vo5l.jpg

Slightly different take!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Plastik wrote: »
    hpL9Vo5l.jpg

Slightly different take!

The gap bbq&beers?

• Advertisement

An ice cold ale and taco at The Gap after a few hours skirting between pedal ups there and around the other side at Ticknock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭prunudo

Dry trails at the moment, dare say they could do with a sup of rain. #neverhappy

6tQ2uRZ.jpg

Qs29QDT.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Gerry

That's being sorted there now at the moment heading to ravensdale in the morning hope it's not too sloppy

#DONTsendit ;)

kcwOX9gERQmlhzn9gAzHb4l8gWvksGbvJqT7EGAG_krFmdjkRs_jfezituKofZJQ5YJSOt6e-UdQJI0BM7Bvg1Z-aGpARI8vm40pFDo8KzMJxVzZUph5-k7HGJ7k00jUX9LZ-EnelrPHOAuQmMATpBpVBUPcXC3xQOzLpFVI50xYopvh2ydpCcnMZ38CBiHORbaFn3UxN9-5NEABy0DEfcn40ANH_g12d8CQAudy7TOEMo6LvBzRJDUckhW8l2ddvjWSl5FVmw86TRmuQOLTqrCVRrBaLpSMxVxDF-uosts_w4QTThPeRcA4TOVdWXgh9zkyFBNwVDqJ1dhtzCmLee5g6gmrhRNQ1nu5Lgrq7KgLaBvJUxxY-Sc39HRlCB7lm_awbvItVDwqA8ssoHSKYXU8XydTiNQEnzwwGJe2tptP9p7o2lpRTBm34DOswxhrYDCwA0VnIaed6cskK0cdnLSQ7twROcGeigF9UHMh4R9FeWFweAGg1EBqnkbPfEJlOtWBlDasx9RIlcXTjFKU309vOlutSs_g8nuoEd0tjkCXo_fDjOJJE4ARiwpcufKH2MNyES4Bdsmnyf5kowNHvcboxVRzUPj1grzqeYa57mum2NFA1_xtaSlEh7zYHlYy-75bEH68hCtCes2vM2zSgbWADmWixK0k=w469-h625-no

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Biopace

The Vee, Co. Tipp

fX0TePu.jpg?2

bM0jtb8l.jpg

Mega.

Some hoor of a pedal up though!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

bM0jtb8l.jpg

Mega.

I couldn't do it! On the pulse was enough for me. Savage spot they have there. Did you find the Bins? Great unofficial trails.

It's an absolute bitch alright I'm still not sure if it's worth the down. Cool jersey :)

First time up there so didn't do much exploring. Headed out on the black loop and then up for Mega Mission afterwards, we didn't do much other than a sighting lap on it TBH. I was clipped in for the day and I'm not too keen on jumping like that after a rear wheel over head scorpion move in Bike Park Ireland a few years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    It's an absolute bitch alright I'm still not sure if it's worth the down. Cool jersey :)

If you can get a gang you can take turns to shuttle to the top car park, on the pulse is really only a short climb from there.

On the pulse is way more fun than mega mission imo, I prefer proper tech over jump trails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Biopace

Millennium Cross & looking back at Tountinne, Co. Tipp.

I97mCl3.jpg

WwSB8pA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭El Vino

First spin for my 11 year old daughter around the Ballyhouras, She loved it!
    488876.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

488912.jpg

3zlSjell.jpg

Djouce this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭El Vino

488912.jpg

Is that the Dolomites? Great pic

I came across this amazing trail today. I won't say where but I couldn't believe this berm when I saw it
    DfaGy7M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

xxyyzz wrote:
    I came across this amazing trail today. I won't say where but I couldn't believe this berm when I saw it

Be ta Jaysis, must have taken the lads years to build that thing, berms are a pain in the hole to make, a lot of energy required, particularly if it's manpower

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Be ta Jaysis, must have taken the lads years to build that thing, berms are a pain in the hole to make, a lot of energy required, particularly if it's manpower

Tree stump would've made things a lot easier :D It looks like you've to pedal up into it though or am I looking at the exit?

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Tree stump would've made things a lot easier :D It looks like you've to pedal up into it though or am I looking at the exit?

That's the exit, similar on the other side. It's more like a wall ride than a berm and it's a lot bigger than it looks in the picture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

its bloody impressive

Advertisement