Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Media

Options
  • 18-08-2018 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Came home from work today to find my sky sports HD channels were removed from my package that I pay for. I spend 30 min on the phone to them to be told I have to sign up to a new contract to get new horizon box to get back the package I already pay for. I’m being Forced to sign into another contract.
    I’m moving from the current location to new house at Xmas where virgin media can’t provide the service and I’m expected to pay €200 to cancel the service because they can’t provide it in new house location.
    I have been a coustomer of UPC/Virgin Media for over 15yrs on the full package, so I gave them a lot of money over the years. So their loyalty department say there nothing we can do for you...
    “no new box unless I sign up” loyalty me arse

So between no notifications of the change of my package and trying to shaft you for €200 for something that they can’t provide. No wonder they are losing customers.

I even said I’d take their broadband deal with horizon box ( increase in monthly bill) until Xmas if they won’t tie me into a new contract.

No can’t do that either....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement