Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Players from other countys that would make Dublin first 15

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Danjamin1

seligehgit wrote: »
    Pretty mean spirited post.

There is some quantity of what you judge to be bottlers considering there can be only one ultimate winner.Truly hope he proves the naysayers wrong some day.

No doubting he has a significant disciplinary problem like others but does every post have to throw him under the bus re same.

Reverting back to the topic at hand,on current form he certainly wouldn't make the first 15.

Nothing mean spirited at all, I don’t rate Cillian O’Connor and consider him a dirty player. Same for his brother Diarmuid. I’d take Lee Keegan in my team no bother. Don’t particularly like him but can’t argue with his talent. Not sure who he’d displace but he’d certainly be pushing for a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Cillian O'Connor wouldn't make it. We already have a pretty decent free taker & a more reliable one at that. We don't need another one. He doesn't really bring any other notable attributes to the table (especially pace) to merit inclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Fran Jordan

Advertisement