Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Psni

  • #1
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ Ciano1997


    Anyone know where I can sit the Essential skills Numeracy Level 2 to become eligible for the ne t recruitment if I get a grade c or more, because I'm from the Republic of Ireland and I not eligible with a D2 in ordinary maths.. ?


Comments



  • I think you can do it online. Im pretty sure if you google it you might find somewhere that does it for free as its essential skills.




  • Goonerdee wrote: »
    I think you can do it online. Im pretty sure if you google it you might find somewhere that does it for free as its essential skills.

    Psni recruitment have contacted me and asked me to sit this exam with the hoping of passing and become eligible to apply




  • Without knowing where you are from (DONT TELL ME) I can only tell you to check out local education centres or colleges for information. Give them a reason other than joining the PSNI for why you are looking for that rather than re-sitting your maths,




  • Goonerdee wrote: »
    Without knowing where you are from (DONT TELL ME) I can only tell you to check out local education centres or colleges for information. Give them a reason other than joining the PSNI for why you are looking for that rather than re-sitting your maths,

    Can you explain this further please?




  • Are you near Northern Ireland? If yes go to your nearest college, adult education centre (usually in a community centre) or recruitment agency and ask about doing that qualification. I dont know enough about the RoI’s education and recruitment system to offer any advice for them.


  • Advertisement


  • Goonerdee wrote: »
    Are you near Northern Ireland? If yes go to your nearest college, adult education centre (usually in a community centre) or recruitment agency and ask about doing that qualification. I dont know enough about the RoI’s education and recruitment system to offer any advice for them.


    Ok i am in roi, thanks anyway


Advertisement