Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a juicer!

Options
  • 09-08-2018 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭

So I'm looking to change my current juicer which is a Philips centrifuge model. It has served me well but I feel it's leaving a lot of juice behind in the pulp. I'd like a good quality juicer, easy to clean and most importantly, get's as much of the good stuff as possible. Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I don't know if this will help, we have one, cant remember the brand but I bought it in Debenhams and its awkward getting parts, assuming they work similar my wife had the idea to hold the mesh part over the gas to burn away the build up, worked a treat as we had the same issue

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Regie93

I'm using a Jamba. It's very easy to clean - trust me, I'm a lazy person) also the quality of juice is just fine. But it if you don't like juices with pulp, I'd recommend you to choose something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

Don't mind juices with pulp. It's not extracting as much juuce as I want is the problem. Pulp is still wet full of juice that a better juicer would extract. As the first post said, im looking for a good quality juicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Regie93

Wailin wrote: »
    As the first post said, im looking for a good quality juicer.
    Sorry if I misread your post. My mistake.

Then maybe you should have a look at reviews? It might be helpful. That's how I choose mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Jude The Obscure

I've been using the Braun J700 juicer for over a year. I find it very good.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2377690/Trail/searchtext%3EJUICERS.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement