Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veronica or any other psychic/medium in Cork

Options
  • 08-08-2018 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi people,

So basically I am at a stage in my life where I have hit my lowest due to various reasons. I'm just trying to find some answers and some sense of direction in life. I have never considered seeing/visiting a psychic/medium before. However, on a certain chat group someone made a mention of visiting a psychic, and it got me thinking, like seriously thinking about seeing one.

I know there's lots of threads already on this, but they're quite old. What I really want to ask is has anyone been to good psychic or medium in Cork City? How good is Veronica Creamer, heard a lot about her on various boards. Has anybody visited her or any other psychic recently and can recommend one? Cause your feedback is something I would rely on, as I have read that psychics/mediums charge in the range of 50-80 euro, which is quite a steep price and if they turn out to be fakers, it sure would hurt to lose that much money on nothing :)

Also, could anyone please also advise on do's and don'ts when you go to see psychics/mediums and if there are any risks involved. I have read on forums that they can ask a lot of questions, and if you don't want to part with your personal information you either refuse to answer them or give a false answer?

Sorry, so many questions I really haven't visited a psychic/medium before. Would really appreciate your recommendations and advice on my concerns/questions.

Thanks!
    Earthling

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi people,

So basically I am at a stage in my life where I have hit my lowest due to various reasons. I'm just trying to find some answers and some sense of direction in life. I have never considered seeing/visiting a psychic/medium before. However, on a certain chat group someone made a mention of visiting a psychic, and it got me thinking, like seriously thinking about seeing one.

I know there's lots of threads already on this, but they're quite old. What I really want to ask is has anyone been to good psychic or medium in Cork City? How good is Veronica Creamer, heard a lot about her on various boards. Has anybody visited her or any other psychic recently and can recommend one? Cause your feedback is something I would rely on, as I have read that psychics/mediums charge in the range of 50-80 euro, which is quite a steep price and if they turn out to be fakers, it sure would hurt to lose that much money on nothing :)

Also, could anyone please also advise on do's and don'ts when you go to see psychics/mediums and if there are any risks involved. I have read on forums that they can ask a lot of questions, and if you don't want to part with your personal information you either refuse to answer them or give a false answer?

Sorry, so many questions I really haven't visited a psychic/medium before. Would really appreciate your recommendations and advice on my concerns/questions.

Thanks!
    Earthling

Tell them nothing. They should be able to know the problems without any information from you.

The truth is they don't work and the benefit to them is your money.

Everyone has the same general problems. They ask a few leading questions band before you know it, they have enough information to feed you a line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Earthlinghere

Thanks, and that was the very reason that I have avoided going to them until now. But from the past few weeks I have not been able resist those thoughts and felt like I should visit one. Like I do believe in spirits, spirit guides and they are able to communicate to loved ones through mediums. But it is so hard to distinguish the genuine ones from the fakers, and this market is so full on con artists who disguise themselves as psychics/mediums and loot and mislead people. That's the reason I have been keen on hearing reviews and that it really would be worth visiting one if they were genuine.

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.

Advertisement