Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lavazza coffee machine bundle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

I missed out on this specific item but I picked up the Lavazza A Modo Mio Magi. A great bargain at €65 with the discount code, especially considering the free glassware.

Thanks OP.
    Same as that ordered on last night myself. I also ordered some generic pods from Amazon to try them out....Thanks to OP for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

They got the red minu back in stock, I was tempted by the fancier machines but was kicking myself for missing out on the red minu for €24 with the code last week (after missing the mega bundle) as my kettle and toaster are red. Now I've ordered a red minu, bye bye Nespresso cube that took up way too much counter space. Didn't really need the milk frother as I drink my coffee black anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭OwlEye

Received my Minu this morning (ordered on sunday night). Have to say I'm very happy with it, and when you take the free glassware and discount code into consideration it is a serious bargain. For those that can't decide yet......go for it, you won't be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Ordered a second Modo Mio Minù Caffe Latte machine today, this one for my parents. €74 is still excellent value considering the glasses included and free delivery and I have to say I've been very impressed with Coffee Click to deal with, very good customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

Does anybody know if Lidl/Aldi/Anwhere do modo mio compatible pods? The Lavazza ones seem pricey enough

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Is Just espresso pods for the lavazza machines? or is there a similar range like tassimo?

Depends what you class as pricey. They average around the same price as Nespresso from what I've seen (i.e. between 0.35 and 0.45 per capsule) but you can get them cheaper (say around 0.3 on Amazon for example) and they are much nicer than Nespresso imho. I wouldn't really consider the alternatives personally as one of the main reasons I went for this is the Lavazza brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

€40 for 100 capsules on the coffee click site is pretty good i think, instead of buying generic coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

I guess you're right actually. It's my first pod machine and in passing a friend of mine said something about 10 pods for a euro from Lidl/Aldi, but in all honesty per pod it's cheap enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Thinking about purchasing this.
    https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-minu/
    Its 30e delivered with the offer code.

Is it just espresso capsules that these machines take, or like Tassimo's can you add the likes of latte capsules etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product-category/coffee/coffee-capsules/

these type. think they are just espresso. you add your own hot milk for cappucino/latte etc.

There are a couple of Lungo blends there, not all are espresso but most are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

TheShow wrote: »
    €40 for 100 capsules on the coffee click site is pretty good i think, instead of buying generic coffee.

The 100 pod packs are specifically for the "blue" system, the touchscreen type that petrol stations and offices have. They won't fit in modo Mio machines.

ETA the 16 pod boxes work out about €42 for 96 pods so not bad. Amazon is worth a look. I got 36 pod boxes of passionate for just shy of £8.

Machine arrived today (ordered Tuesday night). Glassware also arrived but only 3 of the 4 boxes of capsules I ordered. Sent an email earlier, so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Got my machine two days ago and am very impressed with the quality of the coffee. Its as close as the coffee purchased in a coffee shop very happy.

Caranica wrote: »
    Machine arrived today (ordered Tuesday night). Glassware also arrived but only 3 of the 4 boxes of capsules I ordered. Sent an email earlier, so fingers crossed.

Missing box arrived today with some extra samples. Very impressed with their customer service.

Loving the coffee too, kicking my morning takeaway coffee habit will save me a fortune!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

I'm tempted into getting the mio minù, but I'm just not sure. Does it come with any samples?

Already have a Tassimo machine, that's why I'm not too sure about it

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LittleWhiteDog

I got the minu last week. It is brilliant, came with a box of 12 capsules and the free glassware. I used the €10 off coupon too & paid €6 for delivery so was roughly €36 including delivery but in hindsight I should have ordered more pods & bumped it up to €50 for free delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I'm tempted into getting the mio minù, but I'm just not sure. Does it come with any samples?

It's 30 euro. That's the price of w weeks of coffees I buy at work.
    Is it comes with samples and lovely glassware.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

It's 30 euro. That's the price of w weeks of coffees I buy at work.
    Is it comes with samples and lovely glassware.

Where are you seeing 30e?
    https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-minu-caffe-latte/

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LittleWhiteDog

The one we were talking about is sold out, that's a different one!

I just got mine a while ago but it doesn't seem to want to work. It just keeps flashing red. I know it's supposed to heat up before use, the top of the machine is roasting but just won't turn green.

I'm I doing something wrong here?.

It flashes red for me for the following two reasons so see if either of these is causing it.
    1. The water jug is not correctly set into the slot at the back
    2. The lever to the right (the one to control the coffee pour on or off) is turned to pour - turn it off until the light turns green and stops flashing.

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    It flashes red for me for the following two reasons so see if either of these is causing it.
    1. The water jug is not correctly set into the slot at the back
    2. The lever to the right (the one to control the coffee pour on or off) is turned to pour - turn it off until the light turns green and stops flashing.
    The water tank was loose at the back when I thought it wasn't. Thanks for that :)

https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-jolie/
    Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie reduced to €59 from €99, and free delivery. Not sure but there might still be either 10% or €10 discount if you register for updates.
    (just missed 25% off all coffee for Halloween special :( )

Also got one of these gift sets (for myself) which is great value,
    https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/tierra-coffee-gift-set/

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

OwlEye wrote: »
    https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-jolie/
    Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie reduced to €59 from €99, and free delivery. Not sure but there might still be either 10% or €10 discount if you register for updates.
    (just missed 25% off all coffee for Halloween special :( )

Also got one of these gift sets (for myself) which is great value,
    https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/tierra-coffee-gift-set/

Anybody recommend this machine? I was waiting for black Friday to purchase some sort of machine. 59e seems worth a punt. I doubt Nespresso machines will be this cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

jhammer wrote: »
    Anybody recommend this machine? I was waiting for black Friday to purchase some sort of machine. 59e seems worth a punt. I doubt Nespresso machines will be this cheap.

I got the machine when the original bargain alert was available. I love it. The coffee is nicer than nespresso in my opinion. As far as I know though you won't get the compatible pods like you do for nespresso and if you want a nespresso they do have deals I got one for my mother in law for around 60 euro a year ago. But as I said prefer the coffee from lavazza.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I'd recommend lavazza too - richer tasting coffee. I have the fantasia plus model (thanks to amazon warehouse deals!)

amazon have lavazza coffee - just put a camel alert on it and buy it when it's reduced - £6.75 to about £9 per box of 36 capsules, depending on when you need to buy replacement boxes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

yellowbear wrote:
    I got the machine when the original bargain alert was available. I love it. The coffee is nicer than nespresso in my opinion. As far as I know though you won't get the compatible pods like you do for nespresso and if you want a nespresso they do have deals I got one for my mother in law for around 60 euro a year ago. But as I said prefer the coffee from lavazza.

Can you adjust the amount of water that comes out? Bought the Lidl machine but limited to 200ml. Thanks

Advertisement