Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an upgrade/next step

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Does anyone know if vape wilds shortfills need to be steeped? I got a big order (20 bottles) first two the flavour is weak......

Also bought a smok priv t with their stock tank on it.... Man 2ml tanks suck. Happened across a 10ml tank a few weeks ago reckon I'll pick it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Does anyone know if vape wilds shortfills need to be steeped? I got a big order (20 bottles) first two the flavour is weak......

Also bought a smok priv t with their stock tank on it.... Man 2ml tanks suck. Happened across a 10ml tank a few weeks ago reckon I'll pick it up!

I've never had a weak flavour from VWild but I have never used one directly from the post,mine are always sitting around for weeks or months.
    Give it a good steep,if your still not happy,contact them,their customer support is A1.

Hopefully that 2ml restriction will be abolished 2018/19...

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Yep Vapewild stuff needs to be steeped. It says so on the card they send you with your order as far as I recall. I remember looking up reviews of best budget e-liquid before I started doing DIY and Vapewild was recommended so I looked at their US website (before the European one was available) and they actually had a more expensive "pre-steeped e-liquid" option.

Phill_M wrote: »
    Yep Vapewild stuff needs to be steeped. It says so on the card they send you with your order as far as I recall. I remember looking up reviews of best budget e-liquid before I started doing DIY and Vapewild was recommended so I looked at their US website (before the European one was available) and they actually had a more expensive "pre-steeped e-liquid" option.

Does it need to be open to steep?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

No,just throw in a dark drawer or cupboard & give it a good shake every day,3 to 7 days will be ok.
    Custards & creams 3 to 6 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Sometimes people open their liquid to "breathe" for a few hours if they find the flavour harsh, too chemical tasting or if there's a alcohol-like taste. I don't do this personally, stuff can get in there and also if you leave it open too long loads of flavour fades.

You're better off sticking to steeping for the creams, custards and bakeries but the fruit flavours should be pretty much good to go. Some things are better fresh no matter what type of profile it has.

Phill_M wrote: »
    Sometimes people open their liquid to "breathe" for a few hours if they find the flavour harsh, too chemical tasting or if there's a alcohol-like taste. I don't do this personally, stuff can get in there and also if you leave it open too long loads of flavour fades.

You're better off sticking to steeping for the creams, custards and bakeries but the fruit flavours should be pretty much good to go. Some things are better fresh no matter what type of profile it has.

Holy crap. I just opened a bottle of American Pie....... Unbelievable.... One of the best vapes I have ever had..... Unreal for a "budget" juice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

I am far from an expert, but 12 nic is too high for that yoke. 6 is the max, or about that range.

I've gone from being a 40/50/60 a day smoker to being on a vape now for 13 months, and only recently managed to get down the 6/7 nic. Once you get to 6 or less, the magic happens. I had an aspire K4 for yonks and am only using it now.

If you are on 12 nic I suggest you do what I did, Buy a 12 & 6 and mix them, then you are on a 9. Or go more with the 12, and over a couple of week you will be on a 9. Then buy 12 & 3 and mix them, you will be on a 7.5. I use wingnuts/e-smokeireland too btw. I think I went from being on 12 for 9 months to 6'ish in about 6 weeks.

The gas thing is, I think (and I can't wrap my head around it) due to the clouds I am now inhaling, I am getting a better nicotine hit.

ZeusJuice The Black Reloaded owns me, and I have never, ever, liked any of that sweet stuff. I was always multi mixing non sweet stuff with the Extreme menthol. Game of Clouds stuff etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmqPjXrB25u

Advertisement