Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window hinge

Options
  • 02-08-2018 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

I need to replace a window hinge, would people recommend anyone in Waterford for it? i've already been stood up by two local companies who told me would do it and then never showed up. Feels like I am begging to try just get a small job done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ive1

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Have always had good dealings with The Window Surgeon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

sillysocks wrote: »
    Have always had good dealings with The Window Surgeon

Well silly socks, judging on your past experience, would you have idea how much to fix broken, hinge on window, just trying to get idea how much it will cost to get it fixed. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Max Powers wrote: »
    Well silly socks, judging on your past experience, would you have idea how much to fix broken, hinge on window, just trying to get idea how much it will cost to get it fixed. Cheers.

For our windows a new hinge and seal was 75 eur.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

sillysocks wrote: »
    For our windows a new hinge and seal was 75 eur.

sound, thanks silly socks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement