Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woolshed Meet-Ups - Post Here

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Is there any plans for a meet up? Even for the college game?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Son Of Caba

Shame this is in Dublin, would love to see something like this in Wexford or closer to home. Is there any interest here in something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Ikozma

Is the woodshed the best place to watch the superbowl final?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I'm biased because I'm a regular but it's definitely up there, other bars might have more bells and whistles but if you just want to watch the game with passionate fans in a venue where every seat has a view of a screen, you won't beat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Anyone heading to the show with Jeff? I hot a ticket myself heading in solo though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CWMMC

Is there anywhere in Wexford or Wexford town that does meet ups for the games?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Corktitan

Seeing as this thread is about NFL,

Anyone interested in joining a new flag football team in cork "Cork Titans"

Ages 15 - 96... very strict on the under 96's

Aim is to..

Get fit

Play some football

Have the craic and chat NFL or fantasy football.

Add us on on our brand new Instagram

corktitans

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭akenno

There's a Seahawks meet up on Sunday in The Camden to watch the Lions game. Open for all. Raffle for prizes on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭PixelPlayer

~~

Advertisement