Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018/19 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Any word on Robertson?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Any word on Robertson?

No idea but he’s due a rest...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

Any word on Robertson?

I think he's good to start judging from what Ben made of Klopp's press conf.

Ben Dinnery
    @BenDinnery
    No mention of this from Klopp. Assume Robertson is good to go for Wednesday. #LFCBen

@BenDinnery
    Robertson to be assessed following a heavy collision with Romelu Lukaku on Sunday which left him with a arm injury. “It’s a bit sore so we’ll see what happens [on Monday]. It feels OK,” he said. “I dealt with it and we’ll see what the results are.” #LFC

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    No idea but he’s due a rest...

2 games since Feb 9th, hardly on his last legs! Be amazed if he doesn’t start.

I’m just bitter with Trent rather than Roberts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭COH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

• Registered Users Posts: 32,909 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I benched him!!

I’ll never understand that move. There’s no upside unless you think he’ll only have a short cameo.

• Advertisement

A 15 min cameo it is

CSF wrote: »
    I’ll never understand that move. There’s no upside unless you think he’ll only have a short cameo.

I didn't even think of a cameo. Was sure he was out.

I didn't even think of a cameo. Was sure he was out.
    Yeah I get you but its an all risk/no reward scenario. If he doesn't play your sub comes in anyway, but if he does play you're left looking silly.

Depending on the first sub it can even be better to have a 25 minute striker cameo.

I benched Rashford and started Pereira, I deserve everything I get now.

I benched Rashford and started Pereira, I deserve everything I get now.
    It'd still be a surprise if he wasn't on the bench at best.

Yeah I get you but its an all risk/no reward scenario. If he doesn't play your sub comes in anyway, but if he does play you're left looking silly.

Depending on the first sub it can even be better to have a 25 minute striker cameo.

You are right of course. Should have thought of it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

@BenDinnery: Kolasinac is managing a muscular problem. Complained of pain at half-time, the reason why Emery decided to replace him after 57 minutes. #AFC

@BenDinnery: Sarri confirms Kepa will be in contention for Sunday. The Spaniard remains Chelsea's No.1 goalkeeper and he will play in one of the next two matches. "It was the right decision [to drop him]. He made a big mistake and he paid with the club, and then, he paid with the team.” #CFC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I don't see a timescale yet but Aaron Cresswell has a broken toe so could be out for a while. Johnson looked decent last night interesting to see if he can nail down a spot at 4.0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Is Hazard injured or why was he subbed off early?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Is Hazard injured or why was he subbed off early?

Didn't see. One report I read said he was a bit tired looking coming off. About the same time Chelsea will have been looking to dig in for the win.

• Advertisement

@BenDinnery: OGS speaking to MUTV: "We have got the last session today, but we are not going to risk anyone if they are not 100 per cent. The squad will be looking similar, still. Maybe one third of it will be Academy kids - maybe even more. So that is a good point to take out of it." #MUFC

Will Rashford be 100% is the question many want to know. Ole press conference down for now so may know more.

shmeee wrote: »
    @BenDinnery: OGS speaking to MUTV: "We have got the last session today, but we are not going to risk anyone if they are not 100 per cent. The squad will be looking similar, still. Maybe one third of it will be Academy kids - maybe even more. So that is a good point to take out of it." #MUFC

Will Rashford be 100% is the question many want to know. Ole press conference down for now so may know more.

News is good.

@FFScout; Solskjaer: "Rashford is fully fit now. I’ll probably start him. I don’t think there will be many changes. It's the last session today but we're not going to take any risks, so maybe Anthony [Martial], but it might just be even a few more days before he's ready."
    #FFScout #FPL

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Wan-Bissaka (hamstring) is fit "that's a boost for us" while Pape Souaré is progressing well. Could be back on the training pitches next week. Mamadou Sakho had a knee operation in Paris on Thursday. "He will need time to recover. We hope to get him back as soon as we can." #CPFC

Aguero faces some competition for a start.

Gabriel Jesus is available again after recovering from a hamstring strain. Stones is close, but not ready yet. Laporte and Fernandinho have been ruled out until after the international break. #MCFC

Aguero faces some competition for a start.

Gabriel Jesus is available again after recovering from a hamstring strain. Stones is close, but not ready yet. Laporte and Fernandinho have been ruled out until after the international break. #MCFC

I’d inagine Jesus starts with Sterling and Bernardo. Not that Pep is predictable at the best of times as has been well illustrated on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I’d inagine Jesus starts with Sterling and Bernardo. Not that Pep is predictable at the best of times as has been well illustrated on here.

i think Sterling plays for definite. Bernardo too, but it just depends how Pep sees it as to where he plays.

if he wants to give David Silva or KDB a rest, he could throw B Silva in for one of them, and stick Sane on the wing (as poor as he seemed to be against West Ham).

i suspect it'll be Sterling
    Jesus
    B Silva though.

SlickRic wrote: »
    i think Sterling plays for definite. Bernardo too, but it just depends how Pep sees it as to where he plays.

if he wants to give David Silva or KDB a rest, he could throw B Silva in for one of them, and stick Sane on the wing (as poor as he seemed to be against West Ham).

i suspect it'll be Sane
    Jesus
    B Silva though.

Do you mean Sterling -- Jesus -- Bilva?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Do you mean Sterling -- Jesus -- Bilva?

Whoops! I do. Duly edited.

https://twitter.com/e_crystalpalace/status/1101620901341204480?s=19

It's the Daily Mail so reliability may be questionable...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭elefant

Has anyone in history ever used the phrase 'bust-up' apart from tabloid headline copywriters?

Advertisement