Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I’d be happy if all players who have posted overnight or up until now were grilled.

Balance of probabilities and all that vajazzle.

Teach em how to roar maybe? ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Haha yep.

Everyone, give us your best roar.

ROAR!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It's literally mentioned in passing once in this scene in the original movie:

giphy.gif

To elaborate, it's when the kids in the original movie figure out the Raptors are nearby and they hide from them.

So I don't understand the over emphasis on it at all tbh.

Ah I see. I wouldn't put it beyond the realms of possibility but a lot seemed to be made of it alright.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’d be happy if all players who have posted overnight or up until now were grilled.

Cool, let’s start with you. You’re last post was odd. Why wait till after munch before you start looking at people?

On this one, aren’t you basically just saying look at everyone who has actively played so far? How is obvious advice useful to us?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Grill them based on what?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Cool, let’s start with you. You’re last post was odd. Why wait till after munch before you start looking at people?

On this one, aren’t you basically just saying look at everyone who has actively played so far? How is obvious advice useful to us?

Because yesterday is now a bit topsy turvy so I’m asking myself would focusing on accusing someone be a waste of my time?

I didn’t say active so far, I said overnight (think those posts started about 4am) up until 9am. Baddies can safely post their musings before a munch. It’s the lynch they have to be concerned about and worry about how they post.

Yes, that includes me.

Isla WW wrote: »

Taste in music, or dress sense maybe?

Just lynch me and sort things that way, im a great day 2 choice

Day 1 i mean

What they have/haven’t said to whomever is going to be munched.

• Advertisement

Because yesterday is now a bit topsy turvy so I’m asking myself would focusing on accusing someone be a waste of my time?

I didn’t say active so far, I said overnight (think those posts started about 4am) up until 9am. Baddies can safely post their musings before a munch. It’s the lynch they have to be concerned about and worry about how they post.

Yes, that includes me.

Fair enough, that’s half my question. On the other half, why wait till after munch to make your comments?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Im cool for cats, ill take one for the team

Isla wants to get lynched for the good of the village.

Any reason we shouldn't?

Because no ones dead yet!!!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Haha yep.

Everyone, give us your best roar.

ROAR!

giphy.gif

Tegan WW wrote: »

Any reason we shouldn't?

Nope

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

It's literally mentioned in passing once in this scene in the original movie:

giphy.gif

To elaborate, it's when the kids in the original movie figure out the Raptors are nearby and they hide from them.

So I don't understand the over emphasis on it at all tbh.

"There's probably a task related to jello given reference to it in the OP and Starter Pack.

Whether it's for a goodie or baddie, I'm not sure yet."

Your quote above would suggest you do understand why there was emphasis on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Any reason we shouldn't?

When did she say it was for the good of the village? Is it not possible that it's some sort of sacrificial lamb thing that'll win her wolfmates a prize?

(tbh that'd be a **** role for someone to have in a game tho)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ah I see. I wouldn't put it beyond the realms of possibility but a lot seemed to be made of it alright.

The reason it seems important to me is that Pter kept posting about it, could just be a bluff from the mods but worth keeping a note of.

I don't get why you are so eager to get lynched? How would it be for the good of the village, if you are a villager then you are just painting a target on your back for a munch.

Any reason we shouldn't?

Any reason why we should? We don't know her motives for wanting to be lynched.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    "There's probably a task related to jello given reference to it in the OP and Starter Pack.

Whether it's for a goodie or baddie, I'm not sure yet."

Your quote above would suggest you do understand why there was emphasis on it

Yes, in relation to this game here and now - but in the overall context re: the movie series I don't understand it which is what I was saying to Brendan.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Yes, that includes me.

Not necessarily true if we consider there are 2 wolf teams and an SK

Because no ones dead yet!!!

Ok so explain to me -you want us to grill the night players
    Morning all.

Dunno how to approach yesterday now. I think I’m gonna wait until munch is over before making any comments about other players.

But you don’t want to comment on any players because no one has been munched yet?

What insight about those players is hidden from you that the rest of us somehow can access?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Yes, in relation to this game here and now - but in the overall context re: the movie series I don't understand it which is what I was saying to Brendan.

OK that makes sense

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ok so explain to me -you want us to grill the night players

But you don’t want to comment on any players because no one has been munched yet?

What insight about those players is hidden from you that the rest of us somehow can access?

Correct.

I don’t have any insight. What’s the point of me throwing random accusations at D0 people when I have nothing to base it off? Once there has been a munch I can go back over interactions with people. That’s where my heads at anyway. We all have our own methods.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    When did she say it was for the good of the village? Is it not possible that it's some sort of sacrificial lamb thing that'll win her wolfmates a prize?

(tbh that'd be a **** role for someone to have in a game tho)

On the balance of probabilities, what good does it do a wolf to openly campaign to be lynched?

Unless it's someone acting as live bait.

On the balance of probabilities, what good does it do a wolf to openly campaign to be lynched?

Tend to agree, unless it's like an Admiral Piett role re: Star Wars where their team gains two kills the following night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Grilled? thought you dinosaurs eat the food raw?

Also, let's not lynch Isla, something very weird going on. I have a suspicion but don't want to bust my load yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'll also throw out the very minor possibility of mind control, although that seems rather unlikely especially this early in the game.

• Advertisement

Maybe Isla is roled as the goat from JP1? :pac:

Advertisement