Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

Is it wishful thinking to hope that RDR2 will be a part of Gamestop’s €1 deal when it comes out at the end of the month?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

dcfc91 wrote: »
    Is it wishful thinking to hope that RDR2 will be a part of Gamestop’s €1 deal when it comes out at the end of the month?

It probably will be, it was on the trade 1 select game get for €20 deal that the €1 deal replaced.

It probably will be, it was on the trade 1 select game get for €20 deal that the €1 deal replaced.

Must keep an eye out for some of the listed games for cheap so cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I preordered it using this deal so it is part of it!

I preordered it using this deal so it is part of it!

Any benefits to preordering, can I do it on the website?

• Advertisement

Any benefits to preordering, can I do it on the website?

You can preorder it for in store collection and bring the games for trade when picking it up, the games may have changed by then though. This deal is also valid for the more expensive edition. It will give you €69 credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Fuko200

I wanna get pokemon lets go eevee but the pokeball edition - if i do that €1 deal is it possible to upgrade and pay a small amount or what?

you can, the deal gives you €60 credit and they'll let you make up the difference in cash or another trade if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Anyone know where I can get any games on the list cheapish for the €1 trade in?

Looking to use it for Black Ops 4

Some good prices on the US PSN store:

Uncharted 4 $11.99 ($9.99 PS+ )
    Nathan Drake Collection $9.99 ($7.99)
    The Order $4.99 ($3.99)

https://psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?platform=PS4&sort=date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 njcarey

GameStop seem to have caught on and removed a lot of the cheaper titles from their inclusion list with the €1 offer, feck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

njcarey wrote: »
    GameStop seem to have caught on and removed a lot of the cheaper titles from their inclusion list with the €1 offer, feck anyway

Ya, can still use it to get games at a good price but nothing like the 26 euro I've picked up my last few new games for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Kenjataimu wrote: »

Yeah. A standard Pro is normally €399 at the moment. It is expected to drop to €350 before Christmas though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Seems pretty good although I haven't been looking at Pro prices for a while. I paid 330 a couple months back with Spiderman. CeX are giving 42 for FIFA19 which would bring console close to 300

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Hmm that looks like a misprice, its almost 100 more to add another controller and they have a 1TB slim with Fifa 19 for 325. Worth a shot I guess, if you get its a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Yeah that's a Savage deal if it works!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Flash sale on the US and Canadian PSN stores

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Must've been a mistake, Littlewoods have upped the price on the PS4 Pro/Fifa bundle to €454.99 :mad:

Also, be careful with the bundles if you're planning on selling off the game that comes with it, cos 99% of the time the bundled game is just a code to download the game and I doubt CEX etc. accept codes.

Was going to buy the Red Dead Redemption 2 / Pro bundle, but won't bother now cos I'd rather have the disk (afaik the RDR2 download is something like 170GB).

The annoying thing is Dublin seems to be completely sold out of Pros atm. Fingers crossed they're back in stock before Friday week...

TacoMan wrote: »
    Must've been a mistake, Littlewoods have upped the price on the PS4 Pro/Fifa bundle to €454.99 :mad:

Also, be careful with the bundles if you're planning on selling off the game that comes with it, cos 99% of the time the bundled game is just a code to download the game and I doubt CEX etc. accept codes.

Was going to buy the Red Dead Redemption 2 / Pro bundle, but won't bother now cos I'd rather have the disk (afaik the RDR2 download is something like 170GB).

The annoying thing is Dublin seems to be completely sold out of Pros atm. Fingers crossed they're back in stock before Friday week...

Sony usually bundle physical copies, MS are codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Sony usually bundle physical copies, MS are codes.

I got a code for VR Worlds when I bought the PSVR bundle, and I was in Smyths the other day and heard the lad behind the counter explaining to a clueless parent buying a PS4 bundle that the game included with the bundle was downloadable using a code, so just assumed bundled games were download codes :o

Good news now, Smyths have updated their site with the RDR2/Pro bundle and it is indeed a physical copy included, so I stand corrected ;)

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/playstation-4/playstation-4-consoles/ps4-pro-red-dead-redemption-2-bundle/p/169567

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Good sale on PSN

https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts/?platform=PS4&sort=date

Celeste - 9
    Dark souls 3 - 15
    Observer - 12
    The last of us - 13
    What remains of Edith Finch - 10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Not near my PS4 so could someone check?? On HotUK Deals they are saying that apparently if you open FIFA 18 it offers a 30% discount off FIFA 19. Does it work here also?? Would work out at €49 for a digital copy - the same as Supervalu without the faff of a disc.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Doodah7 wrote:
    Not near my PS4 so could someone check?? On HotUK Deals they are saying that apparently if you open FIFA 18 it offers a 30% discount off FIFA 19. Does it work here also?? Would work out at €49 for a digital copy - the same as Supervalu without the faff of a disc.

Ya I saw that on FIFA 18

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭RoryMac

I'm planning on picking up a PS4 with RDR2 before Xmas, would Black Friday to be the best time to buy and what are the best sites to keep an eye on around that time for reductions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Good sale on PSN

If you haven't, then do. It's stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

fixxxer wrote: »
    If you haven't, then do. It's stunning.

Yupp so worth the tenner. I haven't played Celeste or Observer but heard they are great, very tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Yupp so worth the tenner. I haven't played Celeste or Observer but heard they are great, very tempted.

Celeste is amazing, Observer is decent, if bit clunky

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Good sale on PSN

Celeste - 9
    Dark souls 3 - 15
    Observer - 12
    The last of us - 13

Metro Redux €8.99(€7.49 with +) are 2 quality games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sweetie wrote: »
    Celeste is amazing, Observer is decent, if bit clunky

I found Observer pretty disappointing.

Advertisement