Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

That weekend sale is extraordinarily poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I see Hitman 1 complete edition is €14.99, would that be a good purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

fixxxer wrote: »

Yeah, you can then buy Hitman 2 and import everything from the first game for free. This would normally cost €20 if you don't own the first game.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,679 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp such a great game, brilliant price!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,827 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

One of my favourite games of the past few years, made better by the 2018 game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

That weekend sale is extraordinarily poor.

Yeah it's ****e enough. Hopefully the last installment will be decent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

One of my favourite games of the past few years, made better by the 2018 game.

How does the new Hitman make the first one better, are they not separate games?

JimBurnley wrote: »
    How does the new Hitman make the first one better, are they not separate games?

All of the content in Hitman 2016 is playable in Hitman 2. It costs an additional €20 to buy it or it is free if you own Hitman 2016, it costs €10 to upgrade from the base Hitman 2016 to the GotY edition in Hitman 2 as well.

All of the new equipment in Hitman 2 can then also be used in the 2016 maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

All of the content in Hitman 2016 is playable in Hitman 2. It costs an additional €20 to buy it or it is free if you own Hitman 2016, it costs €10 to upgrade from the base Hitman 2016 to the GotY edition in Hitman 2 as well.

All of the new equipment in Hitman 2 can then also be used in the 2016 maps.

I never knew you could do this.

You can open up Hitman 2016 and download the legacy pack from there. Then download the Hitman 2 demo from the store and play the legacy pack with the new features, without actually owning Hitman 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

The last guardian is 9.99 on GameStop.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

bkrangle wrote: »

What a bargain, cheers! I usually buy digital these days but I'll make an exception for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

bkrangle wrote:

To add to this world of final fantasy is a tender aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Hi lads
    Where's the cheapest place to buy PlayStation plus at the moment?
    Cheers

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Hi lads
    Where's the cheapest place to buy PlayStation plus at the moment?
    Cheers

Cdkeys, €45 plus an extra 3% off from the code on their Facebook page. Make sure you buy the Irish region sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Prey and Dishonoured 2 bundle is €19.50 on PSN. Seems a good price to me.

Really enjoyed the first Dishonoured but don't know much about Prey.

J. Marston wrote: »

Prey is great, closest thing I've played to System Shock in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

J. Marston wrote: »

I remember they had a sale on a while back if you bought two games you get them 70% off. I got this bundle, Dishonoured 2 and Dishonoured death of the outsider for 30 Euro. Still haven’t played them haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Will they be doing the 12 days of Christmas sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Will they be doing the 12 days of Christmas sale?

Don’t think so as it usually starts at the start of December. It looks like this year it’s just weekend sales. There will probably be a proper sale nearer to Christmas

From HUKD, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition €9.09 cdkeys (requires US/CA PSN account)
    https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4-us-ca-cd-key
    The thumbnail shows standard edition but people on HUKD are comfirming it is the complete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

From HUKD, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition €9.09 cdkeys (requires US/CA PSN account)
    https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4-us-ca-cd-key
    The thumbnail shows standard edition but people on HUKD are comfirming it is the complete.

Confirmed it was complete edition for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭langer91

Anyone know of any special offers or where the cheapest place to buy PS4 controllers is at the moment? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Massive Holiday sale has just started on US PSN store. Some offers running until January 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Massive Holiday sale has just started on US PSN store. Some offers running until January 15th

Our sales are so bad compared to theirs. Wipeout Omega Collection is €13.99 here and $5.99 there.

Hitman 2 for $30 ($27 on pc game supply), very tempting.

Hitman 2 for 26 euro in Argos!! You have to reserve it and collect it from tomorrow to Saturday. Actually, they have copies in some stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭racersedge

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Hitman 2 for 26 euro in Argos!! You have to reserve it and collect it from tomorrow to Saturday. Actually, they have copies in some stores.

No joy when I had a look at some of the stores. All seem out of stock. A shame as it would have been a great deal. Been watchful for anything on hitman 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Thanks for the heads up. Burnout Paradise remastered for $6 (€30 here) will be picked up, along with Batman return to Arkham for $8 (€50 here), and possibly Uncharted Lost Legacy $8 (€40 here). They can then sit in my backlog, starved of attention :D

Some savings to be had though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Zero-Cool wrote: »

No stock anywhere!

• Advertisement

racersedge wrote: »
    No joy when I had a look at some of the stores. All seem out of stock. A shame as it would have been a great deal. Been watchful for anything on hitman 2.
    SMC92Ian wrote: »
    No stock anywhere!

Either they sold out very quickly or realised their mistake. They'd want to give me my copy today for the 26!

Advertisement