Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Abes Oddessee and Abes Exodus were both on demo discs at some point. Loved both games.

Ya loved them I even downloaded the re boot oddworld new and tasty to do before this came out lol was good fun. This is brilliant much more challenging

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Ya loved them I even downloaded the re boot oddworld new and tasty to do before this came out lol was good fun. This is brilliant much more challenging

Most of these comments belong in the PS Plus thread.
    This thread is for bargains or freebies, not what's available on PS Plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

quinnd6 wrote: »

oi! No chat!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

quinnd6 wrote: »

Sorry thought it was when I posted the above whoops, can I beg your forgiveness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭Brian017

The TLOU2 is down to €30. Should I wait for the PS5 update? A few posts on here imply it won’t be a free upgrade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Brian017 wrote: »
    The TLOU2 is down to €30. Should I wait for the PS5 update? A few posts on here imply it won’t be a free upgrade

If it was going to be free they would have done it by now IMO, I would hold off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Markitron wrote: »
    If it was going to be free they would have done it by now IMO, I would hold off.

€30 in the PS Store?

Was €17.99 in Argos weeks ago and missed out on it :-(

madmoe wrote: »
    €30 in the PS Store?

Even at that price I would still say wait. It would look and run perfectly fine on PS5 as-is but the potential of a native PS5 version from ND is worth the wait IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Brian017 wrote: »

Get it. Who knows if we'll get a PS5 upgrade and when. It plays at a solid frame rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭Brian017

€30 in the PS Store?

Yes the PS Store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Just get TLOU, at that price it's a steal. Tbh I'm new to the PS universe with the ps5.. Finished the TLOU 1 and jumped into this straight away, it's looks and plays great regardless

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Just get TLOU, at that price it's a steal. Tbh I'm new to the PS universe with the ps5.. Finished the TLOU 1 and jumped into this straight away, it's looks and plays great regardless

You jumped straight into the second one?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Cotts72

You jumped straight into the second one?

Thanks

Wasn't my intention, but then 3 weeks later it was in argos for 17euro so jumped straight back in

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Wasn't my intention, but then 3 weeks later it was in argos for 17euro so jumped straight back in

Ahhhh...kinda what I wanted to do and raging I missed the €17.99 one in Argos! I had a reservation as well but couldn't get to the store on time :-(

Will you be keeping it or selling it on after you complete it!? ;-)

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Fall Guyz €13

Never played Crysis, tempted at €16 seen as how it just got patched for PS5

It's not the best on PS5.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

SMC92Ian wrote: »

It's not great on anything tbh, the game itself is good but even modern PCs struggle to hit a consistent 60fps on it due to the bulk of the game running on a single core.

At least the patch has added the missing level and the ability to play it with the original suit controls rather than the Crysis 2 ones that were in the console version this remaster was built on.

SMC92Ian wrote: »

It seems more than playable from the DF video.

• Advertisement

It's not great on anything tbh, the game itself is good but even modern PCs struggle to hit a consistent 60fps on it due to the bulk of the game running on a single core.

At least the patch has added the missing level and the ability to play it with the original suit controls rather than the Crysis 2 ones that were in the console version this remaster was built on.

It seemed the best of Series X from the DF video. Solid 60 mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Trying to figure out whether to get the Resi-3 Remake or Ghostrunner in the current sale. What would people recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Trying to figure out whether to get the Resi-3 Remake or Ghostrunner in the current sale. What would people recommend.

Resi 3 is good however it was not as good as Resi 2.
    Ghostrunner looks interesting, Titanfall 2 meets Sairento meets blade runner, never heard of it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

coolisin wrote: »
    Resi 3 is good however it was not as good as Resi 2.
    Ghostrunner looks interesting, Titanfall 2 meets Sairento meets blade runner, never heard of it before.

Me neither but for €20 I'm very tempted.

Get Resi 3, great fun.

If I'm honest, it was never a great game but more a good technical demonstration.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

https://psprices.com/region-ie/game/127617/earth-defense-force-4-1-the-shadow-of-new-despair

Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair - €3.99

I've never played one of these but they get great reviews. It has to be worth the price of a coffee.

Okami HD - £12:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Capcom-70027-01-Okami-PS4/dp/B0774R6426

The shutdown of the PS3/Vita/PSP stores made me think that really in a lot of cases I'd prefer to have a physical copy of a game. This wouldn't be my typical sort of game but the reviews are incredible and it looks stunning. The price was too good to pass up.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Horizon zero dawn complete edition is free from today until the 14th of May as part of the play at home promotion. No subscription required.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Horizon zero dawn complete edition is free from today until the 14th of May as part of the play at home promotion. No subscription required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

It's free from tomorrow

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be available for free download between April 19 8:00pm PT / April 20 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST and May 14 8:00pm Pacific Time / May 15 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST.

Advertisement