Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management Company Refuse to give Parking Discs

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

POLICE
    pəˈliːs
    noun
    the civil force of a state, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.

Not specific to any country it is a generalized term

I think they would say it is a civil case but I'd still be inclined to have a word with them and see what they say, you are being refused access to your own property.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

cruizer101 wrote: »
    POLICE
    pəˈliːs
    noun
    the civil force of a state, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.

Not specific to any country it is a generalized term

I think they would say it is a civil case but I'd still be inclined to have a word with them and see what they say, you are being refused access to your own property.

in the UK a policeman is usually referred to as a constable, in Ireland a Guard and in the US an officer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

4ensic15 wrote: »
    in the UK a policeman is usually referred to as a constable, in Ireland a Guard and in the US an officer.

You are being kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭footfall789

Hi , just an update.

Got my Parking Discs , no reason given .

I did not do anything other than put in a GDPR request and hey presto , got my parking discs.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

Hi , just an update.

I did not do anything other than put in a GDPR request and hey presto , got my parking discs.

Regards.

Did you get a response to your GDPR access request?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi , just an update.

Regards.

What about the main gate fob?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Hi , just an update.

Regards.

6 months later ?

Well you know what to do next. Get yourself to the AGM and find out what gobshítes are running it and get them removed.

The biggest issues in management companies is getting absentee landlords to pay their fecking service charges. They shouldn't be messing with permits for those that are. Sounds like someone lost the run of themselves if you got no reason for the withholding.
    Hi , just an update.

Regards.

Knocking on the doors of the directors should have been sufficient. I assume they are owners, just like you.

Advertisement