Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump is the President Mark IV (Read Mod Warning in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,465 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I mean fair play for him getting into Yale but Richard Harris got Oscar nominations and I think a golden globe and he was a fair lad to take a pint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

The liberal democrats are disgusting to try destroy a mans reputation like this.

The swamp is alive and well unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

ricero wrote: »
    The liberal democrats are disgusting to try destroy a mans reputation like this.

I think he's doing a good job of that on his own.

But yeah it's always the democrats' fault of course :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,157 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Don't be disingenuous. They're all at it. But this didn't need to be carried out in the public gaze. A bit of due diligence before nomination would avoid all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,552 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

And Sen Hirono got Grassley to enter 4 letters from committee members to him, to the President as well as the Dir of the FBI, requesting an FBI investigation into the judge in relation to the sex offences alleged against the judge, and Grassley had to agree to the letters being put on the committee record. Implicit in his agreement is that the request, and the letter contents, are all legitimate and legal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think the accusations are credible. But you'd have to be seriously naive to think that the democrats aren't making the most of the opportunity and using this as a political tool. Just when you thought American politics couldn't get any dirtier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

prawnsambo wrote: »
    I'm older than you and I know that's bollocks. :D

You could have been in nappies and it didn't just mean happy.

The Gay Divorcee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gay_Divorcee

That's how old MM is.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Boomer is an idiot, so clearly going with leading questions and trying to avoid context.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,157 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

The Gay Divorcee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gay_Divorcee

That's how old MM is.
    I know for a fact that we were both born after 1934. :D

RobertKK wrote: »
    Boomer is an idiot, so clearly going with leading questions and trying to avoid context.

His name is actually Booker.
    Rich though, complaining about 'trying to avoid context' :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

oh my god here comes the weasel himself Ted Cruz...:mad::mad:

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Ugh, this tool!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Ah here's ted Cruz. A horrible person. Sorry I say ted but of course ted isn't his first name btw so him and his supporters thinking it's funny have a go at Beto O' Rourke who name is actually Robert of which Beto is a common knickname for Robert.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Good point by Cruz, you know when the new york times won't publish two claims against a super conservative judge, then their bogus. Must of killed them.

Good point by Cruz, you know when the new york times won't publish two claims against a super conservative judge, then their bogus. Must of killed them.

So the New York Times all of a sudden is no longer fake news ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,142 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Fienstein clarifies.

Water John wrote: »
    Fienstein clarifies.
    It's not as if she hasn't done it before.

Ted Cruz is blood pressure rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

They're really trying to shoot the messenger(Feinstein) now... Because she didn't give the message... Allegedly...

• Advertisement

GOP strategy of big Fienstein/Dem conspiarcy goes up in smoke.

Or maybe just maybe they couldn't get the required sources to report responsibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Feinstein had a Chinese spy working for her for years which she was unaware of and she expects us to believe that she or her team did not leak the letter?:pac:

Kamala Harris up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,552 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

And she's taking no time-wasting from the judge, refusing to take waffle from him, saying she's taking them as NO's to her questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

aloyisious wrote: »
    And she's taking no time-wasting from the judge, refusing to take waffle from him, saying she's taking them as NO's to her questions.

Do the duration of the witness's answers get taken out of the questioner's 5-minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

He can't answer this question at all.

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    aloyisious wrote: »

Do the duration of the witness's answers get taken out of the questioner's 5-minutes?
    I think it's just five minutes in total so yes it probably does take away from a senators time.

Yes, that's why you're getting long answers

• Advertisement

Rjd2 wrote: »
    He can't answer this question at all.
    Which question ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement