Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump is the President Mark IV (Read Mod Warning in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I really want a beer now.....

Enough of the one-liners please.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 19,227 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The Dems should allow him to just ramble on and not ask any questions during their time.

He's doing a great job of messing it up himself..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,823 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Watched pretty much all of this. And the last hour has been just hard to watch . From the point of being boring. He went on far too long. Should have been half.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

He doesn't have much of a poker face under questioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,217 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Feinstein went straight to all three allegations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

He knows of Dr Fords friend so why couldn't he not know Dr Ford ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

He is clearly under a massive amount of pressure and stress. Pretty humiliating for a person in his career.

He keeps shifting in his chair uncomfortably and grimacing. I can't see him getting through this without his reputation massively damaged regardless if the assault happened.

Okay stop yelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭ARNOLD J RIMMER

He’s completely lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

If he never met Ford, how did she know he and Mark Judge were besties?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,574 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Kind'a weak when he say's he knows of the Kaiser woman when he has quoted her as saying she said she knew nothing about the party she and he were allegedly at. Attacking the Dem committee members when they didn't set the times and dates. Ah, now the interviewer is leading him into the truth about his beer drinking and other connected activities related to the event he was attending and drinking. If he lies to her, he's f---ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

He has lost the plot now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

His demeanor is terrible, he has no control.

The Swetnik thing is a joke!!

And the other two arent :O A gaffe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Does this guy like beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,902 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Holy crap that was a bad answer...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Jeez, stop screaming at poor ould Diane!!

Hurrache wrote: »
    He doesn't have much of a poker face under questioning.

I think his current default expression is ‘insane’. And now his volume button is stuck on 11.

If he's getting this up in arms at senator Feinstein than senator Kamala Harris is going to have him in a spin.

An unhinged beer loving animal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,902 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Why would he single out one accuser? This is crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

He's actually regressing to the Bart O'Kavanaugh persona...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    Jeez, stop screaming at poor ould Diane!!

No issue with that. Feinstein is someone who comes out of this poorly one way or the other.

He does need to calm down though, as the likes of Harris will rip him apart if not.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,217 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Well he thinks Fienstien leaked the letter.

Perhaps he’s p!ssed.

" So whatever" is not a good response to finish an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Rhineshark

All of this could have been avoided by a proper vetting process. It could have been avoided again by reopening the background check.

The Reps have refused to call in the only witness, Mark Judge. They have refused a proper investigation - despite dems and the three women so far calling for one. A little odd, that, as it is the only thing that could clear their honourable, upstanding nominee with his choirboy past.

I saw a suggestion that this process as it has been run seems almost set up to ensure that half the country will think what happened deeply unfair (whichever way it goes). I think they are correct, albeit I too will stick with "almost" as I do think this has completely derailed on the Reps beyond any form of plan!

Trump has, in the last few days, accused China of meddling in the midterm elections. Shades of his insistence that he would not concede in 2016 because the only way he could lose is if his opponent cheated.

Succeed or fail with Kavanaugh, we will see this pattern continue. Undermine due process - get the Trump base revved up that they have been "cheated" by lying Dem women/senators. It could never be that his hand-picked Kennedy replacement was unsuitable. He must have been cheated out of it.

Manic, you spoke of your preference for procedure etc. Do you feel that prior to the accusations, procedure was followed regarding Kavanaugh's nomination?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Sounds like he really likes beer. So much that it wouldn't surprise me if he had a few beforehand. This is a car crash.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

WTF is wrong with him? He needs to calm down.

Think this 5 minutes either way may be perfect for getting him to flip his lid totally, 5 minutes with "friendly" prosecutor then 5 minutes with a democrat that he hates. He's not going to last the distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

And he was quite emphatic about this lady's complaint..

I wonder has anyone else sitting at the desk facing him notice this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement