Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Item transport from Waterford to Limerick

  • 20-07-2018 10:11am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭ dos30


    I purchased a kids bike on donedeal that I need to get delivered from Waterford City to Limerick. I've used anyvan.ie before but didn't get any takers on it this time.
    Any suggestions for alternatives as I don't fancy driving the 5 hour round trip.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭ cococoady


    dos30 wrote: »
    I purchased a kids bike on donedeal that I need to get delivered from Waterford City to Limerick. I've used anyvan.ie before but didn't get any takers on it this time.
    Any suggestions for alternatives as I don't fancy driving the 5 hour round trip.

    Citypost.ie


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭ mooseknunkle


    Why dont you make a day of it, come down collect the bike head out to the greewnway for a while get something to eat and then head home.


  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭ dos30


    I'm tied up for the next few weekends, otherwise I would.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭ deisemum


    If you can wait until the end of next week my sister will be driving through Limerick from Waterford, I can ask her to take it up if it suits you.


  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭ dos30


    deisemum wrote: »
    If you can wait until the end of next week my sister will be driving through Limerick from Waterford, I can ask her to take it up if it suits you.

    That'd be great, I'd gladly pay her or throw her a few bottles of wine for the trouble, if she was willing to do it.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭ deisemum


    dos30 wrote: »
    That'd be great, I'd gladly pay her or throw her a few bottles of wine for the trouble, if she was willing to do it.

    I've spoken to my sister and she's willing to do it, it will be Friday or Saturday if that's ok with you.


  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭ dos30


    That great, I really appreciate it. I'll send you a PM


Advertisement