Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Cheapest juice in the country.

• 18-07-2018 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭ JackieChang

Are they all €5 per 10ml bottle or are there any good deals to be had? Some shops do 3 for €12. Anything better?

No I won't do DIY :)

Gonna buy bulk stuff from overseas but just need a few bottles to tide me over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ Phill_M

I heard Vapewild.eu are doing click + collect now somewhere in the north of Dublin, and their liquids start at €3 or €4 I think with discounts for the more you buy. They also include a free bottle or two in each order and have a 10X10ml mystery sample pack for €10 right now. I only DIY liquids, but just happened to get a couple of emails from them in the past few days about the above deals. I only ordered from them twice in the past, but their liquids aren't bad, just as good as the stuff I got in the shops when I started vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭ youdipstick

Are they all €5 per 10ml bottle or are there any good deals to be had? Some shops do 3 for €12. Anything better?

No I won't do DIY :)

Gonna buy bulk stuff from overseas but just need a few bottles to tide me over.

As Phill just said "Vapewild" they are doing a "Mystery Flavour Sample Packs! 10 x 10mls - Only 10 Euros! just pick the strength of Nic & vg/pg you want...

https://vapewild.eu/mystery-sample-pack-10-x-random-10mls/?redirect_mongo_id=5b4df8e3fad5bd0059a58110&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Mystery%20Sample%20Pack%207/17/18

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭ youcancallmeal

Yeah vapewild your only man for cheap liquids in Ireland. Most B&M shops can't afford to to beat them on price which is understandable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭ Glebee

Vapewild all the way for the cheap juice, They also throw in a few free bottles with every order..

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭ chipfox

DIY Juice is the cheapest!

• Advertisement

Republic of vape 60ml for €15 is pretty good.

E-smoke Ireland’s dripper range as well is pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭ JackieChang

Vape wild ship from Dublin but charge €5 for postage within Ireland, and €2.99 for postage to the UK??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭ Glebee

Vape wild ship from Dublin but charge €5 for postage within Ireland, and €2.99 for postage to the UK??

Alot of times they have offers that get rid of postage. I got 120mls of juice this morning delivered for 10 euro. I ordered 10 bottles and they threw in 2 free.
    Granted its a lucky dip offer, but im not too fussy these days and all the bottles I got seem like ok juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ Phill_M

Yeah I thought that was annoying too. Free postage to the UK after €20 too I think, but for Ireland you have to spend €50.

There's an option to pick up your order from the warehouse for free in Dublin now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭ Brian201888

Vapewild buy one get one free on their shortfills.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭ dense

Can't get much cheaper than €1.50 a bottle 10ml at Dealz.

Aint too bad either. Beats a fiver for the same thing elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ bitent

The 88 Vape oil in Dealz is great in my opinion.
    I go for the Any tank 6mg Raspberry Ripple and Sweet Strawberry.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ pelluci

Mr Price do those juices for €1.29 (Raspberry Ripple 11mg for me).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hallenwisr

I like to buy vape juice online here.
    I think this is the best option, because the ratio of price, quality and quantity of choice here is the best!

Advertisement