Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 18/19 Signup Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭basillarkin

201955 villians

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

Thanks car,
    The DuffyFinn Matrix
    Team id: 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Teamname | ID | Boards name
    on me head son | 1151 | Kloparamma
    NKisBK | 145061 | Richiefff
    FredTheRed| 331822 | wrestlemaniac
    Gerry Hattricks| 130162 |finnharpsboy
    RomaSuck | 17782 |FastFullBack
    Hooded Claws| 239032 | claw
    smugdrugglers | 104007 | normanoffside
    FC Unatlético | 335723 |tailgunner
    Cushla Tigers | 16627 | Gaillimh1976
    Club 121 | 14722 | unkymo
    Partizan Aughris | 315482 | jay0109
    NMT FC | 96819 | Thepoet85
    Mongolia Wanderers | 67223 | Karma25
    MokeysMightyMatadors | 59374 | Morzadec
    New Team Name | 706236 | GetWithIt
    Is your Motherwell? | 922040 | Belt
    No Name|1459459|Yozico
    My Team| 1708012 | Rodgeb
    DePopeProfit&Messiah|1383|greedygoblin
    The DuffyFinn Matrix| 2011 | Jaggo

League full.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Relieved to make it out of the Qualifying League. Didn't think I was going to make the cut even with a 12k overall rank last season. Gives you an idea of how competitive it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

League full.

BooOO! *shakes fist*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Looking forward to this. Finally made it out of qualifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Hi all, PMs have begun to go out with the code. Please don't post the code here for obvious reasons. To make my admin job all the simpler, no chat here please. Just a post with your team ID and team name will be fine.

When were codes supposed to go out? I was in this league for 2 or 3 years. It said PM's were starting to go out but I never got one. And now it says everyone who should be in it has signed up? So how was my spot taken and why didn't i get a PM about it so i could post my team name and ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,948 ✭✭✭✭CSF

When were codes supposed to go out? I was in this league for 2 or 3 years. It said PM's were starting to go out but I never got one. And now it says everyone who should be in it has signed up? So how was my spot taken and why didn't i get a PM about it so i could post my team name and ID?

Hi, were you relegated last year by any chance? I can’t see you on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Hey. I'm not exactly sure of my position but i remember looking at GW 35 or 36 and seeing that i couldn't be relegated. It was mid table i'm almost sure.

Either way, i never got a code or invite to any league. I've been in these leagues since this forum was first set up so not sure why i didn't end up on any list. And it's always been the code and then the post in the thread with team name/ID. So i didn't just throw my name into the thread when i seen it near the end of July. But then the 31st came and i was flying so couldn't get online to post asking about it.

Hey. I'm not exactly sure of my position but i remember looking at GW 35 or 36 and seeing that i couldn't be relegated. It was mid table i'm almost sure.

Either way, i never got a code or invite to any league. I've been in these leagues since this forum was first set up so not sure why i didn't end up on any list. And it's always been the code and then the post in the thread with team name/ID. So i didn't just throw my name into the thread when i seen it near the end of July. But then the 31st came and i was flying so couldn't get online to post asking about it.

Like I’m not trying to be awkward or difficult but even if I had information to work off, there’s nothing I can do 3 days before the start of the season.

If you were expecting a PM and hadn’t got one, you could have raised it to me and would have sorted it for you if there was any kind of mistake made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

CSF wrote: »
    Like I’m not trying to be awkward or difficult but even if I had information to work off, there’s nothing I can do 3 days before the start of the season.

If you were expecting a PM and hadn’t got one, you could have raised it to me and would have sorted it for you if there was any kind of mistake made.

Hi, if you go into the FSA League 2 2017/18 thread on page 2 of the forum it has last season's finished league table on it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

claw wrote: »
    Hi, if you go into the FSA League 2 2017/18 thread on page 2 of the forum it has last season's finished league table on it.

Heya, thanks, but I can’t reiterate enough that it’s too late for me to do any investigating anyway. 7 days after the deadline the matter is fullon closed. I’d go to lengths to help out with anyone’s issues but ultimately even in any situation where I do make an admin error, the responsibility to look after ones’ own signup falls on them.

Everyone knows that the deadline is every year the 31st so you can’t just leave it a week after that.

Advertisement