Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Varadkar tells it as it is...media whine about it

Comments

• He picked the worst place and time to say it and the worst person to agree with.

The media here is useless but it isn't even vaguely like what Trump's rants about an imaginary US media come up to.

• Right, because Leo is all about substance with his socks photo ops.

Twat.

• He has a unique ability to put his foot in things. Maybe the 'socks' thing is a subliminal giveaway?

• L1011 wrote: »
    He picked the worst place and time to say it and the worst person to agree with.

The media here is useless but it isn't even vaguely like what Trump's rants about an imaginary US media come up to.

I agree entirely that he picked the worst possible place to say it. But OP has a fair point about sections of the media here.

• He's kind of correct, but the man is a complete spoofer who is obsessed with his public image and being seen as ordinary when he in fact, and always has been in a very elite, and privileged position.

He is also one to talk about facts, considering he would give the Politburo a run for their money in how he frames the truth

He's a d!ckhead and not cut out for a job of such responsibility. If he was, he'd have stuck to medicine.

• Advertisement

• The problem I have is that the lack of fact checking often suits the government, if I were Leo I'd not worry about the Irish media, they are almost always on his side.

• 'I'll look after the people who get outta the bed early in the morning'.

ROTFL.

• FYP!
    Weepsie wrote: »
    He's kind of correct, but the man is a complete spoofer who is obsessed with his public image and being seen as ordinary when he in fact, he and his parents have worked extraordinarily hard to get where they are.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement